Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a control freak even when it comes to giving birth. It’s driving her mad that she doesn’t know when this baby will arrive.
I’ve said it before, but she really needs to get out and do more. She’s spending all of her time consumed by the pregnancy and whether she’s going into labour. Mentally and emotionally this must be so consuming!

Reactions: 5
I’ve heard more about her mucus plug today than anything to do with my own body…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She knows damn well that you can lose your plug weeks before or just before or even when you’re in labour so I don’t know why she’s using her instagram as a Google feature. Just Google it if you really want to? She’s driving me nuts!! We all have the “will it? Won’t it” when you’re full term but we don’t plaster it all over instagram for people who don’t care and we also don’t go too intense at 37 weeks when youre likely to be eating for a few weeks yet. Babies come when they are ready and release the hormone to start labour. It’s out of your hands unless you are induced or have an elective section. Just shut up and text jake about it instead. Or better yet, focus on the child who is already here while you only have a few weeks before his life gets turned upside down and you can enjoy those precious moments of quality time with him 🤪🤪

Reactions: 3
Also if she goes overdue she could potentially have another 4 weeks to wait. No doubt she will back in A&E with some non emergency hoping they will induce her

Reactions: 2
I get she’s excited to meet her baby , I’ve had 2 babies I know that feeling so well . When you get full term every little tweak or twinge you think could be labour … but firstly most of us just get on with their lives , don’t plaster it on Instagram . Secondly , she has been doing this from about 32 weeks so it is SO TIRESOME NOW !!! 🥱 nobody gives a tit love !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not surprised she’s opting for induction despite the increased risks. I hope she knows she can decline. I had an induction with my first and with my second knew I absolutely didn’t want one unless baby really needed it. Had SPD from 16 weeks and was in agony running round after a 1 year old, they kept pushing for induction but the risks weren’t worth it for the sake of a couple more weeks for me!

Not surprised she’s opting for induction despite the increased risks. I hope she knows she can decline. I had an induction with my first and with my second knew I absolutely didn’t want one unless baby really needed it. Had SPD from 16 weeks and was in agony running round after a 1 year old, they kept pushing for induction but the risks weren’t worth it for the sake of a couple more weeks for me!
I’ve had two induction and I wouldn’t wish them on anyone. All that prodding and it could be a waiting game as her body might not even be ready for Labour.

I like how she’s expressing already, it’s a tactic to help induce labor. Maybe she wants an ‘early’ baby for the views?

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure she was doing her house up the other day? When I had SPD I was bed bound and had crutches if I needed to get to the toilet

Reactions: 1
I had a similar experience , with my first I had an induction at 38 weeks . It was just an awful experience and because it was my first I didn’t know I could say no really . With my second I was much wiser and decided to stand my ground a bit . I think Gemma was induced with Rueben (? Might be wrong there) so hopefully she is aware she doesn’t have to

Pretty sure she was doing her house up the other day? When I had SPD I was bed bound and had crutches if I needed to get to the toilet
Also to add...I was never offered an induction with my SPD despite being unable to walk without crutches. It's just classed as one of those things rather than an actual medical emergency requiring induction. Bet she's playing up to it and asked for one

She’s 38 weeks… why can’t she just wait 2-3 more weeks and let him come when he’s ready to.. poor baby

• Heart
Also to add...I was never offered an induction with my SPD despite being unable to walk without crutches. It's just classed as one of those things rather than an actual medical emergency requiring induction. Bet she's playing up to it and asked for one
Blimey, I’m surprised you weren’t! My trust couldn’t stop asking! Even when I was 3cm and having regular contractions 🤦🏻‍♀️🤪

Her smug little face now she's been given a date! Imagine being this obsessed to give birth early!

• Haha
Ugh. Don’t tar everyone with the same brush Gemma. Some of us had very painful sweeps (more painful than my labour with zero pain relief!). Our pain is valid.

Sorry, that’s hit a nerve and I might be overreacting.

So how long after baby is born are we saying that her and Jake will split… place your bets here! I give it 3 months - the new born stage will break her and she’s gonna be pissed Jake isn’t there permanently to help. She’ll go on a mad posting spree about being a single mama she’s done it before blah blah blah.

So how long after baby is born are we saying that her and Jake will split… place your bets here! I give it 3 months - the new born stage will break her and she’s gonna be pissed Jake isn’t there permanently to help. She’ll go on a mad posting spree about being a single mama she’s done it before blah blah blah.
I think 6 months , might be a slow burner but it will happen

She said a while ago that he spends a majority of his time at her house - but there’s never any evidence of that!

Her latest story post about fathers day 🙈no, it's not an acceptable gift because having a baby is COMPLETELY NORMAL. Believe it or not you're not the first person to birth another human