Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s going to go quiet now and we’ll have a post tomorrow morning of the baby , maybe not even announcing his name (which I’m sure will be chavvy !!) because she thinks she’s an iFlUeNcEr 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah she’ll absolutely do the influencer thing of giving it a few weeks before saying his name just to build up engagement when she does. Pointless practice imo regardless of who is doing it but whatever

If she can wait a week for induction, and then other people queue jump because they need them more - why is she being induced at all? Esp with all the chat of how she was in early labour it is definitely happening. Poor baby doesn't need to be rushed!

Reactions: 3
It’s because she can’t wait for the content I think. She may be full term but it’s not like she’s 40+ weeks

Reactions: 1
Let your body do it’s thing! If she’s in early labour like she says, why would you want to mess with that by being induced?!
Oh because she’s so bloody impatient!

Reactions: 3
We know she has an account because she was foolish enough to use her “business” email when signing up to the account🤣 if anyone is new here, please look from about midway in the last thread, it’s quite a laugh. She clearly gets caught red handed

I can’t tell if she’s happy about sharing a birthday or not with the baby 😅
I'm convinced it's exactly what she wanted and is the main reason she wanted an induction and to rush the baby. She made some comment about getting the baby as a birthday present not long ago and it just fits to me that she planned it.

Reactions: 5
I hadn’t thought of it like that — definitely would make sense on why she rushed this poor boy out

Get off your phone you stupid woman!! One of the most important times of your life and she’s updating insta. Christ on a bike 🙄

She’s gone silent, suspects contractions are too strong to endlessly update social media now.

It’s been 4 hours so she’s either having a long labour, had him or currently pushing

It’s been 4 hours so she’s either having a long labour, had him or currently pushing
I’m guessing long labour considering it’s an induction. (but my experience was 56 hours of contractions so…)

A40B7BE7-1359-4D0E-A2D1-A39086DEB07A.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m guessing long labour considering it’s an induction. (but my experience was 56 hours of contractions so…)

View attachment 1345158
So not massive or little weight-wise 🙃 But does share her birthday like she wanted.
Hope she’s okay after her emergency section, that can’t have been easy.
but she can’t resist a humble brag that he’s been asleep for 3 hours 😂

Finally a normal name though!! Best influencer name I’ve seen in a while. He’ll age well into it.

Can’t say I think he’s like Reuben though like she said she thought he would be!

Luca is nice but I hate Grey as a middle name , that’s very influencer-y ! Grey is such a boring colour , why would you want to name your child that ?

Luca is nice but I hate Grey as a middle name , that’s very influencer-y ! Grey is such a boring colour , why would you want to name your child that ?
Not as bad as lily pebbles who actually called her child Grey 🙃

• Haha