Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so desperate to give birth? She’s *only just* going full term. Give baby a chance to come out when he’s ready!

Reactions: 3
I just love how she tries to make out they're a family of 6, including Jake's kids, but then talks about a road trip to France in her car that has great milage... but doesn't have enough seats for all of them! Guess Jake's kids aren't family enough to take on holiday, no wonder she doesn't bond with them well.

Reactions: 1
“After all this time together” what 18 months 😂 she’s a numpty.
Especially if he is only with his kids twice a month? That’s barely any time together at all with the kids, no wonder she hasn’t found it challenging!

Reactions: 2
What’s she on about doing a poll to see if people would let their children on a school trip without their parent present? She does realise they go with teachers and support staff? I’m confused as to why you wouldn’t…

Surely she did when she was a little girl too? There’s usually loads of staff on these trips

Surely she did when she was a little girl too? There’s usually loads of staff on these trips
Yeah ratio are set by law based on the age of the children, for his age i think its 1 adult to 6 children if I’m remembering correctly but schools normally send extra adults too. Plus the risk assessment form are HUGE. Don’t get her point tbh? Hopefully she expands

What’s she on about doing a poll to see if people would let their children on a school trip without their parent present? She does realise they go with teachers and support staff? I’m confused as to why you wouldn’t…
She’s so strange … she sends him to school where he is clearly well looked after , not sure how this is any different ? The term “helicopter parent” comes to mind !!

She’s so strange … she sends him to school where he is clearly well looked after , not sure how this is any different ? The term “helicopter parent” comes to mind !!
It’s bizarre. She’s one of those parents who proper wind me up as a teacher, so overbearing and you always get the impression that they think you’re a glorified babysitter.

It’s bizarre. She’s one of those parents who proper wind me up as a teacher, so overbearing and you always get the impression that they think you’re a glorified babysitter.
But Ru is a little prince isn't he. He's so molly coddled he would probably cry for her

She’s so defensive , isn’t she ? Like she makes money from the fact that she shares her life online yet takes umbrage when people ask her simple questions about her , let’s face it , atypical family set up ! She needs some therapy or something , not everyone is out to get you Gemma !

Oh here we go, just turns 37 weeks and suddenly all the signs of labour instantly kick in

Reactions: 4
Not really? I even took a second to actually look at it properly and it looks… normal? 😂 I think she’s getting ahead of herself, he’ll come when he’s ready