Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her kids (mostly Ru since he’s been shunned since Luca showed up 🤪) because her personality and parenting style is soooooo…

Reactions: 4

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Colour me shocked!

I wouldn’t like her either if her kid was calling my childrens dad who barely sees his own “dad”, parading about how great he is online!

He’s walked in and out of his life Willy nilly but hasn’t seen him in 2 years? Which is it? Ru is what, 4? 5? Doesn’t really add up? Even I recall her saying that Ru sees his dad on weekends so what’s the t

the next slide saying Jake is Ru’s only dad too 😬 spit in the face of Ru’s dad why don’t you as well as Jakes ex and children.

Obviously not just us Tattle users finding this situation strange!

7C1A71DE-59CD-4642-AF3D-65BD9E343CD9.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
How long before she’s moaning about the ~aesthetic~ being ruined because of Jake’s things in his own house?

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I’m not shocked the baby has poor weight gain but my first thought was that she’s missing his hunger cues cause he always has a dummy in. I’m confused as to why the HV has suggested CMPA on the sole basis of weight gain and no other symptoms. I say that as my youngest has a milk allergy and I was breastfeeding and her symptoms were awful. She basically screamed in pain 23 hours a day with trapped wind, and tummy pain so I just knew there was something wrong and the doctor said I was being paranoid 🤪 I literally had to photocopy the NICE guidelines and highlight the 20+ symptoms she was experiencing to be listened to. This is a common theme with CMPA diagnosis in babies so I’m surprised the HV has drawn this conclusion first without looking at other options based on one symptom.
Don’t believe for one second the HV suggested CMPA, he’d be screaming, sick and or covered in a rash. She’s being dishonest about what was said and she knows it.

bringginforme

I didn’t sit through it all just saw snippets, moaning about the icy weather I think. She could send a glass eye to sleep she’s that boring 😂

• Haha

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
E09204E2-0D3D-4B32-8CA8-DA9ACBDB0F56.png

Is she thick? It’s hot so he’ll be more sleepy and baby’s feed to sleep even if bottle fed because it’s comfort and nipples are the original dummy anyway? She’s seen a lactation consultant didn’t think to ask this? Baffling

Is she thick? It’s hot so he’ll be more sleepy and baby’s feed to sleep even if bottle fed because it’s comfort and nipples are the original dummy anyway? She’s seen a lactation consultant didn’t think to ask this? Baffling
ETA: she’s just said he has a sunken soft spot yesterday!!! What the f*ck!!! He’s clearly not feeding enough then is he you silly bitch?! Xx

ETA: she’s just said he has a sunken soft spot yesterday!!! What the f*ck!!! He’s clearly not feeding enough then is he you silly bitch?!

Last edited:

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I’ll never get over how she and Jake look like siblings. Someone needs to submit them to the siblings or couple account

• Haha

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I can't with the calendar 🤣 gems section.. wake up, school, home sense, school run, bed. You don't need a family organiser for that.
‘one for me, one for Jake & the other two for the kids’ there’s four sections, there’s four kids not two, it’s very clear she only sees her two kids as the ones who matter.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
They won’t move in together because she’ll lose all her benefits. But it’s clear he spends a lot of time there by the fact she puts out 3 dinner plates etc. But as the posted above said, I think she hides him so she isn’t reported.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I’m very sure they’re not as loved up anymore because honeymoon phase etc, but it’s weird how little she speaks about him now considering how much she raved about him and the tiktoks that she made about him being a father figure etc

woofer1

She’s getting on my nerves “he’s not awake much” yeah because he’s got jaundice you idiot and you need to wake him up to feed. If she’s not careful he will get brain damage from it! I was telling one of my midwife friends about her, she was baffled that she’s letting him sleep through the night, using a dummy already and going out all over after a section

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Its quite obviously prescribed not bought from Dave down the street. It’s an opioid that can be used alongside breastfeeding but for the shortest time possible in the lowest dose, alongside monitoring baby for any side effects
Just because it’s prescribed doesn’t mean it’s correct. My husbands a DR and said people will outright lie, say they’re not bf’ing etc which is why it will get given. I’d say a baby sleeping through the night is enough of a side effect to frighten anyone, but of course if Gemma is lying to health professionals and saying she isn’t breastfeeding then they won’t draw the link. It’s not rocket science. It’s a controlled drug for a reason - it’s abused.

• Angry

Cjh78

Chatty Member
So there’s an article online using a picture of her and Ru, which is completely unrelated to her.
BUT, isn’t she aware that this is what she is subjecting her children to? Every time she posts a picture of story she is putting that to an audience of thousands of people she doesn’t even know.
How can you them complain that someone has used your picture?

SC1990

VIP Member
Oh here we go, just turns 37 weeks and suddenly all the signs of labour instantly kick in