Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Same old Gemma!
Her writing is so poor, she really shouldn’t bother with blogs. There’s nothing factual there or that we haven’t seen on her stories.
As for the drugs not transferring into breast milk - I was under the impression everything does, so why wouldn’t they?! (Unless I was doing it wrong for 16 months!)

Reactions: 5

bringginforme

She really does have the characteristics of an ‘evil stepmother’ - the vibes she gives off do not fill me with confidence that she has Jake’s kids best interests at heart. Deffo has an ulterior motive, i.e second baby in the bag, cya later Jake!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
The fact she’s talking about standing your ground with medical professionals who do know better is grating my nerves. There’s a difference between advocating when you do know best and NEED something prescribing and being selfish and essentially starving a helpless baby because you’re in competition with baby mama number 1. She was moaning that all they do is push breast feeding and now she’s moaning that they’re advising formula? Contradictory much?

• Heart

SC1990

VIP Member
She’s getting on my nerves as well with the same old same old content. She’s become so boring - she already was to an extent but at least her content varied a bit - it’s all the same now
It was the decorating reel for me "what we've done so far". No, hun, it's Jakes house and je jas done everything. All you've done is paint a line and wrote the name next to it then ordered him which one to paint the house in. You stick to making shit dairy free egg muffins for your child who resembles a thumb
---
View attachment 2233160
I’m sorry but they look like siblings 💀
For a slim man he has a lot of chins
---
View attachment 2233160
I’m sorry but they look like siblings 💀
And she always looks so bloody smug

• Haha

lulliby

Wonder how that’s going to work. If you move in with someone else you have to have it to their liking too. But will it be ‘grid worthy’ for her? Plus it’s gonna be a long journey getting the house back to blank in order to give it back 😂

Reactions: 4

SC1990

VIP Member
Literally normal behaviour from like 6 month old lol. You can guarantee if he wasn't doing those things she'd be bothering her HV claiming he wasn't normal. Always something 🙄

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Cause she’d have to give up her council house with cheap rent probably.
Wouldn’t you just hate that though? I love my partner to bits, I couldn’t imagine not living with him regardless of whether we had a baby on the way or not. Our decision to live together all those years ago now was so easy and kind of happened without the question even needing to be asked tbh 😂 So I just can’t wrap my head around their situation, they’re starting a family together but don’t want to be together? He doesn’t want to see his baby every single day and every single night? He doesn’t want to be there for every single milestone? It’s so weird!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Maybe I’m a soft touch but I really feel sorry for Ru that she’s moved him from a school he clearly enjoyed being at all so she can leech off Jake

SC1990

VIP Member
It's not YOUR new house Gemma, it's your baby Daddy's. Yet again you're freeloading, this time off a man instead of your local housing association

disneys

VIP Member
I’m usually just a lurker but what does she gain about lying about her baby having a milk allergy? Giving up dairy is absolutely awful/hard and not something anyone would choose to do. If she actually reads this thread like some of you have claimed I really feel for her. She’s giving her baby the best milk she possibly can and these comments would make any mother not see the point in breastfeeding anymore. I’ve breastfed 3 children and it’s hard enough without it being criticised.
Hi Gemma 👋🏼

disneys

VIP Member
I get she’s excited to meet her baby , I’ve had 2 babies I know that feeling so well . When you get full term every little tweak or twinge you think could be labour … but firstly most of us just get on with their lives , don’t plaster it on Instagram . Secondly , she has been doing this from about 32 weeks so it is SO TIRESOME NOW !!! 🥱 nobody gives a shit love !

• Heart

xits_jjx

VIP Member
When people seem TOO bothered about something that they claim to not be bothered by, they’re def bitter

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I have to say, the adamant bitch attitude she had when the HV suggested a milk allergy saying how wrong she was… and now she’s all aboard on it. Isn’t she embarrassed.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Why is she even doing him a big party? My baby will be 1 later on in the year, wanna know what we’re doing? A day at the sea life centre then coming home. 😂 I feel like these big parties are a waste of time and money, may as well do it when they can get excited for it next year.