Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s basically turned into what she claimed to hate lol
Exactly this! She slated breastfeeding and said she had no intention to try it. Now it’s all she talks about and is her entire content.

Reactions: 2
Exactly this! She slated breastfeeding and said she had no intention to try it. Now it’s all she talks about and is her entire content.
Because she will probs get more exposure and potential free stuff. Like the begging for bras yesterday. Just chuck a breast pad in, they have sticky backs so shouldn't keep falling out oike she claimed 🙄

Reactions: 3
Breast pads are HUGE too - there’s no way she’s making that much milk that a pad isn’t doing the job

Love how she always mentions this family of 6 but somehow they forget to take his two on holiday with them 😂 definitely not packing 4 kids in that car are they!

• Heart
They're back already?? So they drove for god knows how many hrs with 2 screaming kids for a bowl of chips and a maccy dees coffee. Hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're back already?? So they drove for god knows how many hrs with 2 screaming kids for a bowl of chips and a maccy dees coffee. Hilarious 😂
What was the point in taking her eldest out of school for that… could have done that in one weekend 😴

• Haha
It was worth it for the photo of the castle for the ‘gram 😂

Wonder if Jake did similar previously with his ex. It’s clearly the reason she breastfed because she was literally anti it before. She just tries to compete.

Wonder if Jake did similar previously with his ex. It’s clearly the reason she breastfed because she was literally anti it before. She just tries to compete.
Definitely! I bet she’s so jealous of his ex and his past relationship. I’m sure she said in a Q&A that Jake’s ex hated her, I’m really not surprised!

Reactions: 4
I’m not shocked the baby has poor weight gain but my first thought was that she’s missing his hunger cues cause he always has a dummy in. I’m confused as to why the HV has suggested CMPA on the sole basis of weight gain and no other symptoms. I say that as my youngest has a milk allergy and I was breastfeeding and her symptoms were awful. She basically screamed in pain 23 hours a day with trapped wind, and tummy pain so I just knew there was something wrong and the doctor said I was being paranoid 🤪 I literally had to photocopy the NICE guidelines and highlight the 20+ symptoms she was experiencing to be listened to. This is a common theme with CMPA diagnosis in babies so I’m surprised the HV has drawn this conclusion first without looking at other options based on one symptom.

I’m not shocked the baby has poor weight gain but my first thought was that she’s missing his hunger cues cause he always has a dummy in. I’m confused as to why the HV has suggested CMPA on the sole basis of weight gain and no other symptoms. I say that as my youngest has a milk allergy and I was breastfeeding and her symptoms were awful. She basically screamed in pain 23 hours a day with trapped wind, and tummy pain so I just knew there was something wrong and the doctor said I was being paranoid 🤪 I literally had to photocopy the NICE guidelines and highlight the 20+ symptoms she was experiencing to be listened to. This is a common theme with CMPA diagnosis in babies so I’m surprised the HV has drawn this conclusion first without looking at other options based on one symptom.
Don’t believe for one second the HV suggested CMPA, he’d be screaming, sick and or covered in a rash. She’s being dishonest about what was said and she knows it.

Don’t believe for one second the HV suggested CMPA, he’d be screaming, sick and or covered in a rash. She’s being dishonest about what was said and she knows it.
Oh god the sick, I completely blocked that out I think. My little one used to projectile across the living room after every feed which was so scary to watch a newborn do 😩
I wouldn’t put it past her to lie. Also if he does have CMPA, she wouldn’t have been told to cut soya straight away, she would have to cut soya if after weeks he wasn’t better.

I’m usually just a lurker but what does she gain about lying about her baby having a milk allergy? Giving up dairy is absolutely awful/hard and not something anyone would choose to do. If she actually reads this thread like some of you have claimed I really feel for her. She’s giving her baby the best milk she possibly can and these comments would make any mother not see the point in breastfeeding anymore. I’ve breastfed 3 children and it’s hard enough without it being criticised.

I’m usually just a lurker but what does she gain about lying about her baby having a milk allergy? Giving up dairy is absolutely awful/hard and not something anyone would choose to do. If she actually reads this thread like some of you have claimed I really feel for her. She’s giving her baby the best milk she possibly can and these comments would make any mother not see the point in breastfeeding anymore. I’ve breastfed 3 children and it’s hard enough without it being criticised.
Hi Gemma 👋🏼

bit dramatic. As someone planning on breast feeding their child none of these comments are off putting 🤔 It’s not a hard kept secret that BF is hard either and Gemma knew that before going into it too seeing as she was so adamantly against it for a long time

Reactions: 6
Fake sympathy? An excuse to stop breastfeeding because the only reason she is to begin with is because her partners ex did with his other children?
We haven’t once criticised her for breastfeeding 😂 only the reasons as to why she is.
I know full well how hard it is, but thanks for that unfounded assessment.
We simply shared that it’s extremely unlikely that he has a milk allergy because he has one of the consequences of the allergy, not a symptom. Slow weight gain is a result of other symptoms such as projectile vomiting, excessive diarrhoea and reluctance to feed due to pain/acid reflux. As I said, I have experience with this and am part of a Facebook group for CMPA which has over 20k member in the UK. I don’t think 20k people (and the NICE guidelines) are lying about the symptoms.

She doesn’t feed him often enough and doesn’t listen to advice from people with experience or medical professionals. She promotes unsafe sleep fgs!

so now I’ve humoured your silly comment. Hi “new member” 😉

No on has commented on you criticising your breastfeeding GEMMA. If you’re setting your stall out for giving up then just do it off your own back, don’t blame others. You’re clearly lying about the HV saying cmpa because he literally doesn’t tick the boxes, my god you’d know if so. Also the whole ‘I didn’t want to say before but now I have to be honest with you’ sounds like something that would be said as a criticism comment by her, not that he may have CMPA. But of course you won’t put what was really said as I assume it’s a reflection on your parenting and ability to feed. Also lurking again at 4am? Up feeding was we?

• Heart