Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has posted 10 photos of Christmas and none feature Jake - bizarre!

Reactions: 3
She has posted 10 photos of Christmas and none feature Jake - bizarre!
He must have pissed her off by not playing happy families. Either that or she's binned him coz she's got her baby

Reactions: 2
I guess the idea of blended family hasn’t worked out how she imagined. She’s probably feeling put out that Jake has 2 other children that also need his care and attention. She’s just a selfish brat and it’s sooooo obvious!

Reactions: 4
I’m very sure they’re not as loved up anymore because honeymoon phase etc, but it’s weird how little she speaks about him now considering how much she raved about him and the tiktoks that she made about him being a father figure etc

Been a LONG time since I’ve been here lol, what I will say is, and this goes for every influencer out there. If you don’t want comments about your child, don’t post them. I despise the fact people plaster their children online, those images could end up in the wrong places. Little miss know it all should be well aware of that.

Reactions: 6
Surprised this one has a thread.

I used to be in a few fb groups with her for blogging and websites and she fakes pretty much all her engagement. Literally all of it 🤣 Like and follow exchanges, comment pods, blog engagement threads (where you click the link she asks - usually ads!!) she did a crazy amount of follow unfollow to gain her following back in the day. All her comments on her blogs were fake. Thought she was a queen bee of blogging.

She has always been up herself and fake.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if she will paint Jakes house black then change her mind instantly

Reactions: 1
I keep thinking about her story from the other day saying she doesn’t get it when people say the newborn stage is hard.

I found it really condescending. Every baby is different and she’s a second time parent. Not only that but I feel like Luca is quite a difficult baby anyway with all of his health issues? Or maybe she paints it worse than it is to garner sympathy. But she’s so smug it’s unreal. I’d love to know who’s post she saw which initiated that petty humble brag.

• Heart
I personally find the newborn stage the hardest! No sleep, hormone overload etc. Give me an inquisitive baby who explores happily while I get dressed over a clingy newborn anyday!

Reactions: 1
I have 2 babies and have always found the newborn stage the hardest , especially when they don’t feed , you’re up in the night , they’re losing weight , the crying seems endless and you’ve had interrupted sleep for weeks … she just loves to be different doesn’t she

She was letting Luca sleep through the night very young though and he was losing weight, so it was probably easy for her cause she was too laid back

• Sad
One thing we know about Gemma is that she has a very short memory!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Ru, I feel like Luca is now the golden child. Her feed is mostly Luca and so are her stories.

• Heart
I feel like she’s always got that primark jumper on. Also that tiktok “food shop with my bestie” - once again, poor Ru!!