Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be an unpopular opinion, but considering how much money she must make, and shes always spending and buying new bits, it would be nice to see her list some of the baby clothes on a giving page on FB rather than trying to sell it all - of course she can do what she wants but there are sooooo many mums in need with these price hikes, it would be lovely, for the newborn stuff at least, to be gifted to someone 🤍

Reactions: 2
This may be an unpopular opinion, but considering how much money she must make, and shes always spending and buying new bits, it would be nice to see her list some of the baby clothes on a giving page on FB rather than trying to sell it all - of course she can do what she wants but there are sooooo many mums in need with these price hikes, it would be lovely, for the newborn stuff at least, to be gifted to someone 🤍
I agree. I also think it’s a bit beggy to put it on your stories when you have a considerable amount of followers but that might just be me!

So if she keeps referring to the new baby as "this one", does she call Ru "that one?"

• Haha
So if she keeps referring to the new baby as "this one", does she call Ru "that one?"
Well now she’s calling “this one” baby number one and Ru “baby two” 😂 weird considering the order of them but okay

Still using the sleepyhead then. And she obviously uses it overnight since that’s a bedside cot. So dangerous!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg please correct me if I am wrong but isn’t it advised against to not sleep whilst you feed your baby/lay down with a chance of dozing off?! Her stories make me feel really nervous tbh 😬

Omg please correct me if I am wrong but isn’t it advised against to not sleep whilst you feed your baby/lay down with a chance of dozing off?! Her stories make me feel really nervous tbh 😬
She's doesn't care as long it it's convenient for her!

Reactions: 1
It's fine if you follow safe sleep guidelines, the main one of which is lying on your side whilst feeding. it's actually biologically normal! It saved my sanity with all my babies :)

It's fine if you follow safe sleep guidelines, the main one of which is lying on your side whilst feeding. it's actually biologically normal! It saved my sanity with all my babies :)
I also fed mine whilst lying on my side and like you say, saved your sanity! I don’t think I’d be been able BF without this, but again only safe if you follow the guidelines. I just find it so careless that she’s just ignoring this advice!!

5F14393A-3793-444E-8FD7-F722C083913E.png

She was always so adamant that living separately worked well for them and she’d be staying put - I wonder what has prompted this? Didn’t she say previously that Jake’s house wasn’t big enough for them all, including his own children?

I think it’s a mix of things.

She had her back up against the wall because it seemed like people were judging her but really, we had valid concerns.

Cost of living crisis + two houses doesn’t make sense

her benefits aren’t cutting it

She had her back up against the wall because it seemed like people were judging her but really, we had valid concerns.

She’ll loose all her benefits if they live together I’m sure? She can’t be earning that much from blogging and Instagram that they’ll manage

She’ll still quite a few hundred a month in child benefit and tax credits but her cheap rent will be no longer, no more single person council tax discount, no more standard universal credit. But she’ll also still get child maintenance for her eldest.
Depending how many brand deals she’ll still be on a fair bit

View attachment 1534122
She was always so adamant that living separately worked well for them and she’d be staying put - I wonder what has prompted this? Didn’t she say previously that Jake’s house wasn’t big enough for them all, including his own children?
Rumour has it the 1000 layers of paint have started to chip off so she threw a paddy and Jake offered for her to paint his house for the lick content.

She’ll still quite a few hundred a month in child benefit and tax credits but her cheap rent will be no longer, no more single person council tax discount, no more standard universal credit. But she’ll also still get child maintenance for her eldest.
Depending how many brand deals she’ll still be on a fair bit
The fact she gets child maintenance and she stops the poor kid seeing his dad is beyond me to be honest.

Rumour has it the 1000 layers of paint have started to chip off so she threw a paddy and Jake offered for her to paint his house for the lick content.

The fact she gets child maintenance and she stops the poor kid seeing his dad is beyond me to be honest.
And a step further - she gives the illusion that it’s his dad’s choice not to see him when it’s all her wanting to pretend that she has the “perfect” family unit.

And a step further - she gives the illusion that it’s his dad’s choice not to see him when it’s all her wanting to pretend that she has the “perfect” family unit.
Honestly, don’t he me started🤣 not prepared for a round 2 of the last thread

• Haha
Wonder how that’s going to work. If you move in with someone else you have to have it to their liking too. But will it be ‘grid worthy’ for her? Plus it’s gonna be a long journey getting the house back to blank in order to give it back 😂

Reactions: 4