Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she didn't sort out their wierd living arrangements before having a baby? Either desperate to trap him/was using him as a donor and provider or she's lying and they do infact live together but doesn't want DWP to catch on. We're a family of 4 living in a tiny 2 bed house but we manage. I would never not let my kids dad live with me because the house was too small 🤣 if you want to be together you'd make it work!
Probably for single parent benefits

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I think with her platform if someone was vindictive enough they’d do some digging and if it turned out they were claiming benefits not entitled to or lying about single occupancy then they’d report her and she’d be in the tit. So there’s every possibility he’s living with her and they’re just using his other house as a way to get some benefits and council tax discount

Reactions: 3
The issue was that she intentionally made herself 'homeless' so she could get the house. She moved in with her family & they were technically homeless due to overcrowding. She could've easily started renting privately again. Every other low income single mother has no choice but to pay extortionate private rental money if they can't get a council house but she played the system.

Reactions: 6
Newborn must haves… an expensive high chair that’s massively out of peoples budgets, an unsafe sleep pod and a poorly designed carrier than can contribute to hip dysplasia. No thanks 🫡

Reactions: 2
2553BFB6-9E21-41F9-8A9A-E77E3D6E321D.png
Getting mad over a swimming pool with how it looks??????????? There’s writing there to remind to keep your child SAFE. I’ve never known someone to be so pressed over how a paddling pool looks? Not aesthetically pleasing for her precious Instagram. 😂 embarrassing mind

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she really complaining that there's safety instructions on her kids paddling pool that's only going to be used a handful of times in her own garden??? She's on the beg for a lovely big one with a built in slide I bet!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1445239Getting mad over a swimming pool with how it looks??????????? There’s writing there to remind to keep your child SAFE. I’ve never known someone to be so pressed over how a paddling pool looks? Not aesthetically pleasing for her precious Instagram. 😂 embarrassing mind
Would take a second to clone stamp the writing off anyway if she wanted to take photos

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m not surprised her c section scar is leaking, she’s been doing so much! 😬

Imagine ringing ahead to a restraunt asking if it's OK to bring a newborn. It's like she wants all this attention for having a baby

Gemma is the last person who’s tit I expected to be looking at but here we are 🙄 someone needs to give these influencers the memo that nobody wants to watch them breast feeding

Gemma is the last person who’s tit I expected to be looking at but here we are 🙄 someone needs to give these influencers the memo that nobody wants to watch them breast feeding
In fairness I thought those photos were really sweet and nicely done. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a breastfeeding photo though. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honestly? I’m all for breast feeding but I don’t care to see other people doing it and it’s my biggest pet peeve with influencers. Once they start breast feeding it becomes their entire personality and all they ever post about, you end up seeing their boobs more than your own. Beth Sandland was the worst for it when she was breast feeding.

go ahead and do it, it’s great, but the whole world (of your following) doesn’t really need to see it.

Honestly? I’m all for breast feeding but I don’t care to see other people doing it and it’s my biggest pet peeve with influencers. Once they start breast feeding it becomes their entire personality and all they ever post about, you end up seeing their boobs more than your own. Beth Sandland was the worst for it when she was breast feeding.

go ahead and do it, it’s great, but the whole world (of your following) doesn’t really need to see it.
I do know what you mean now you’ve said it like that 😂

Not so long ago, Gemma was the one slating breastfeeding and had no intention of breastfeeding her baby.
Funny how some freebies thrown her way and probably a surge in followers/interaction can soon change her mind!!

Reactions: 7
I think showing it 24/7 and it becoming their whole content is not it, as a lot of women cannot breastfeed and even gemma herself has said in the past she didnt want too - and they definitely know the pressure on women to breast feed over bottle - however the odd photo & video is also important because this kinda stuff does need to be normalised, women still get shamed for breastfeeding in public unfortunately 😔