Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This baby is barely a month old and already being pimped out for ads šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
E09204E2-0D3D-4B32-8CA8-DA9ACBDB0F56.png

Is she thick? Itā€™s hot so heā€™ll be more sleepy and babyā€™s feed to sleep even if bottle fed because itā€™s comfort and nipples are the original dummy anyway? Sheā€™s seen a lactation consultant didnā€™t think to ask this? Baffling

Is she thick? Itā€™s hot so heā€™ll be more sleepy and babyā€™s feed to sleep even if bottle fed because itā€™s comfort and nipples are the original dummy anyway? Sheā€™s seen a lactation consultant didnā€™t think to ask this? Baffling
ETA: sheā€™s just said he has a sunken soft spot yesterday!!! What the f*ck!!! Heā€™s clearly not feeding enough then is he you silly witch?! Xx

ETA: sheā€™s just said he has a sunken soft spot yesterday!!! What the f*ck!!! Heā€™s clearly not feeding enough then is he you silly witch?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So thereā€™s an article online using a picture of her and Ru, which is completely unrelated to her.
BUT, isnā€™t she aware that this is what she is subjecting her children to? Every time she posts a picture of story she is putting that to an audience of thousands of people she doesnā€™t even know.
How can you them complain that someone has used your picture?

So thereā€™s an article online using a picture of her and Ru, which is completely unrelated to her.
BUT, isnā€™t she aware that this is what she is subjecting her children to? Every time she posts a picture of story she is putting that to an audience of thousands of people she doesnā€™t even know.
How can you them complain that someone has used your picture?
Just came to say the same! Her only concern is that someone is that theyā€™re saying sheā€™s rich and she isnā€™t - not that theyā€™re using pictures of her child god knows where!! Sheā€™s tapped if this hasnā€™t even crossed her mind!

Reactions: 1
Maybe sheā€™s annoyed the child thatā€™s taken a back seat in her posting schedule is the one being featured šŸ˜‰

sarcasm aside, this is why I will never ever post photos of mine or other peoples children on social media. You have no idea who is watching

šŸ¤” well well

also: ā€œHeā€™d be so luckyā€ in response to ifshe and Jake will get married. šŸ„“
Subtly slamming ru's dad but thinks Jake's a great dad... even though he barely sees his other children at all šŸ™„ glorified babysitter status for him in my opinion, couldn't ignore that if I was her, poor Ru will be left by another man at some point I can guarantee it.

Reactions: 3
Ru doesnā€™t see his dad? Why does she lie when sheā€™s openly admitted he does on a weekend before. Whoā€™s ru with them when she is planning this ā€˜date nightā€™ with Jake.

Colour me shocked!

I wouldnā€™t like her either if her kid was calling my childrens dad who barely sees his own ā€œdadā€, parading about how great he is online!

Heā€™s walked in and out of his life Willy nilly but hasnā€™t seen him in 2 years? Which is it? Ru is what, 4? 5? Doesnā€™t really add up? Even I recall her saying that Ru sees his dad on weekends so whatā€™s the t

the next slide saying Jake is Ruā€™s only dad too šŸ˜¬ spit in the face of Ruā€™s dad why donā€™t you as well as Jakes ex and children.

Obviously not just us Tattle users finding this situation strange!

7C1A71DE-59CD-4642-AF3D-65BD9E343CD9.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Colour me shocked!

I wouldnā€™t like her either if her kid was calling my childrens dad who barely sees his own ā€œdadā€, parading about how great he is online!

Heā€™s walked in and out of his life Willy nilly but hasnā€™t seen him in 2 years? Which is it? Ru is what, 4? 5? Doesnā€™t really add up? Even I recall her saying that Ru sees his dad on weekends so whatā€™s the t

the next slide saying Jake is Ruā€™s only dad too šŸ˜¬ spit in the face of Ruā€™s dad why donā€™t you as well as Jakes ex and children.

Obviously not just us Tattle users finding this situation strange!

View attachment 1434324
Can you imagine the discussions that went on around Jake's children being on her insta, being mentioned all the time and used for profit! I'd have a fit if some woman wanted to use my children like that to be fair. The way we've seen her speak to her followers, I'd expect she spoke to Jake's ex the exact same way.

And she's a blatant liar about Rus dad, the Christmas around when she met Jake Ru got an Xbox off his dad so was clearly seeing him then, that was only a year an half, not two years. I also remember her saying weekends here and there too

Someone occasionally comes on this board to set the record straight in regards to Ruā€™s dad so Iā€™d love them to pay us a visit right now! šŸ˜‰

I definitely think sheā€™s bending the truth a bit to fit her new image. Plus donā€™t you think the story about Jakes ex is a bit sly?

You can dislike a person from your interactions online, she doesnā€™t have to have met you to take a disliking. I would too if some woman was broadcasting my children all over the internet and making a lazy effort at protecting their privacy.

Iā€™ve seen Jakeā€™s childrens faces because sheā€™s been sloppy with it in the past, protecting their privacy should extend to all their social media profiles and not just Instagram, hence why I think Luca looks just like Jakes daughter, and probably why the ex doesnā€™t like Gemma. Probably had her boundaries tested one too many times.

Reactions: 5
Think she forgets she had ruā€™s dad round putting shelves up in that house when she was going through IVF šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Someone occasionally comes on this board to set the record straight in regards to Ruā€™s dad so Iā€™d love them to pay us a visit right now! šŸ˜‰

I definitely think sheā€™s bending the truth a bit to fit her new image. Plus donā€™t you think the story about Jakes ex is a bit sly?

You can dislike a person from your interactions online, she doesnā€™t have to have met you to take a disliking. I would too if some woman was broadcasting my children all over the internet and making a lazy effort at protecting their privacy.

Iā€™ve seen Jakeā€™s childrens faces because sheā€™s been sloppy with it in the past, protecting their privacy should extend to all their social media profiles and not just Instagram, hence why I think Luca looks just like Jakes daughter, and probably why the ex doesnā€™t like Gemma. Probably had her boundaries tested one too many times.
Exactly this, she's not only putting her own children out there, she is exposing two other children that she doesn't make parental decisions for. She's not dumb enough to not realise she's exposed those children to thousands of people on her FB etc. Don't have to look far to see why Jake's ex doesn't like her, other people's children should be better protected than this and that's that.

Think she forgets she had ruā€™s dad round putting shelves up in that house when she was going through IVF šŸ˜‚
The IVF journey has barely been 2 years since it happened by now surely too? Sheā€™s been with Jake since December 2020 and if I can recall correctly was going through IVF early 2020 too?

I remember her posting ovulation sticks on her story around Jan-Feb 2020

Edited to fix my year dates

Youā€™re all spot on. I rushed here when I saw it! What questions was she expecting šŸ˜‚ her inconsistencies and lies are catching up with her!

I wonder why she didn't sort out their wierd living arrangements before having a baby? Either desperate to trap him/was using him as a donor and provider or she's lying and they do infact live together but doesn't want DWP to catch on. We're a family of 4 living in a tiny 2 bed house but we manage. I would never not let my kids dad live with me because the house was too small šŸ¤£ if you want to be together you'd make it work!