Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the sense that she actually doesn't really care about Jake's kids too much at all. Feels almost like she's hedging them out too with this whole 'dad' thing.

Reactions: 3
Her recent stories - she’s got far too much time on her hands. Wondering if each sign/symptom is her going into labour. She’s 34 weeks!! I was still busy at work with children til 38 weeks!

Reactions: 2
34 weeks already? That’s gone fast. She shouldn’t want to be in labour at 34 weeks though? That’s not good for baby

Reactions: 1
Her recent stories - she’s got far too much time on her hands. Wondering if each sign/symptom is her going into labour. She’s 34 weeks!! I was still busy at work with children til 38 weeks!
I didn’t have time to think about it with my second 😂 I was in start stop labour for the whole of Christmas week, I was 3cm with contractions I had to breathe through but just carried on as normal with family and our 2 year old! She needs to get a grip 😂

I didn’t have time to think about it with my second 😂 I was in start stop labour for the whole of Christmas week, I was 3cm with contractions I had to breathe through but just carried on as normal with family and our 2 year old! She needs to get a grip 😂
You’re a trooper!
Poor Jake has to put up with this crap, no wonder he hasn’t moved in with her!

• Haha
her latest insta story about “all the hate” on her TikTok …. I went to have a nosy to see all the comments and it was literally one … she is so unhinged

Her comments are aggressive to anyone that doesn’t agree with her way of thinking!

She’s so passive aggressive towards breastfeeding too, her liked tweets are evident of that. Strange

She’s so passive aggressive towards breastfeeding too, her liked tweets are evident of that. Strange
Yeh I’ve also noticed that. She’s mentioned in the past that Jake’s children were breastfed but Ru wasn’t and got all defensive about it saying that they’re all healthy etc.

When people seem TOO bothered about something that they claim to not be bothered by, they’re def bitter

Reactions: 4
She’s gone from “my bump is so big this time!” to “I could be in labour any second!” 😂

Yeh I’ve also noticed that. She’s mentioned in the past that Jake’s children were breastfed but Ru wasn’t and got all defensive about it saying that they’re all healthy etc.
Ru is anything but healthy 🤣 he's always in A&E for the most minor of ailments and constantly "has a bug"

• Haha