Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
She’s 38 weeks… why can’t she just wait 2-3 more weeks and let him come when he’s ready to.. poor baby

• Heart
Reactions: 3

xits_jjx

VIP Member
It’s weird how much they look alike. The baby is going to be the double of Ru because his parents look like siblings!!

• Haha

bringginforme

And she’s using a sleepyhead. Sorry I have no time for unsafe sleep, especially by someone who already has a child! It is such a huge problem and yet I still see so many influencers using these bloody things?! The fact that at her midwife appointments pre baby and post baby they will have asked to see where baby sleeps etc and also spoke to her about safe sleep etc. she’s obviously just ignoring the advice. Even the people that say ‘well I use it whilst I supervise’ is just another get out of jail free card. Sorry but there is NO excuse.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Says she isn’t going to post on Instagram because of the horror going on in the world…a few hours later …”look at my pretty overpriced flowers”

• Haha
Reactions: 2

disneys

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you just hate that though? I love my partner to bits, I couldn’t imagine not living with him regardless of whether we had a baby on the way or not. Our decision to live together all those years ago now was so easy and kind of happened without the question even needing to be asked tbh 😂 So I just can’t wrap my head around their situation, they’re starting a family together but don’t want to be together? He doesn’t want to see his baby every single day and every single night? He doesn’t want to be there for every single milestone? It’s so weird!
I think he’s keen but she just used him to get a second kid and wants the break up after the baby is born to be as easy as possible , moving in with him or vice versa would complicate that

xits_jjx

VIP Member
As soon as I read it I thought… “just write your due date and change it if necessary…”

Cjh78

Chatty Member
I’m also baffled by the idea of topping him up with formula milk. Formula milk is based on cows milk protein! So that would defeat the object of her diet being dairy free 🙄

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
I’m so close to unfollowing re the allergies. My little boy who’s 18 months now has a dairy and peanut allergy, both extremely severe. We breastfed for 1 year and still now we aren’t even attempting the milk ladder due to the severity. I find it hard to believe that if he’s not reacting through her milk, it was more of an intolerance (if at all!) than CMPA. They are so quick to throw around CMPA that anyone and everyone thinks their baby has it based on them crying! News flash! Babies do cry! Ignoring and shoving a dummy in doesn’t solve that. I think she just likes the attention and to make her feel more relatable. Coming from a mum who genuinely had the worst experience as an allergy parent I don’t know why you would so quickly go back to dairy if your still breastfeeding if the reactions were so bad as she made out. It really winds me up. Almost makes a mockery of a genuine allergy!
♥♥ sending you so much support and solidarity. If only she even knew what some of us had been through! I’m sorry you had/have such a rough time

• Heart

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I hope she addresses it at some point, or that she does a q&a and someone brings it up. I’d love to know why she thinks it’s acceptable and cute to boot

I think it’s a narcissistic thing, ru is going to grow up and seriously resent his mum for forcing his dad out. It doesn’t matter how crappy his dad is, it’s still his dad and I bet you Ru loves his dad so much. Wouldn’t surprise me she drills him for info when he has contact with his dad as well.

Justbeingn053y

And a step further - she gives the illusion that it’s his dad’s choice not to see him when it’s all her wanting to pretend that she has the “perfect” family unit.
Honestly, don’t he me started🤣 not prepared for a round 2 of the last thread

• Haha
I know, I feel for him too, my friends ex has done something similar with his new partner, she feels like she’s been completely pushed aside despite the fact they have joint custody. Unfair on the other parent!

SC1990

VIP Member
Ah so everyone said the daith piercing was painful and a healing nightmare...not Gems though. Hers is an absolute dream after just 2 weeks. Of course

SC1990

VIP Member
She always annoys me when she goes on her story asking for advice about anything as well cause she just shuts everyone down and does her own thing anyway. She comes across very passive aggressive. Someone will kindly suggest something “oh I’m not doing that.” 🫠
Yes! Like the carpets thing. Someone said get laminate as it's easier for potty training and she was like "oh I'm in no rush to potty train, Ru was 4 and there was absolutely no point in rushing him"

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
5F14393A-3793-444E-8FD7-F722C083913E.png

She was always so adamant that living separately worked well for them and she’d be staying put - I wonder what has prompted this? Didn’t she say previously that Jake’s house wasn’t big enough for them all, including his own children?