Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally get that’s it’s difficult being a single mum (I am one myself), but it’s pretty poor form to not have regular social media work stuff ready to go when you’ve only been doing it full time for about 6 weeks. I mean…come on. Yes, she’s had flu and I’m sure she’s felt absolutely awful, but she’s had so much time to be making content that there should have been something ready to go. Or even if she didn’t have that, she has an Instagram - she could have easily cobbled together a post on…I don’t know, I’m not a fashion influencer…her favourite new in high street looks that week, or an expensive version and a cheap version of the same outfit, or a post focusing on a particular colour showing different items that are available in that colour at the moment. Whatever - she could have done it lying in bed in less than an hour, even in between looking after her son. Why doesn’t she just get a proper part time job and keep this as a hobby? It’s clearly not working.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, I’ve been watching Gemma for years and years and before Leo I believe she was a retail manager.

She has always been a bit odd though - I remember a video years ago that she deleted because people were commenting and asking if she was on drugs as she was acting very strangely in it.
I remember that!! She was like spinning around on her chair talking high pitched very bizarre!!

Reactions: 5
I find her a little odd. She doesn’t seem to have any friends. Does she have any siblings 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I remember that!! She was like spinning around on her chair talking high pitched very bizarre!!
Yeah I don’t remember it too well but just that she had bought all these pastel clothes and it was all very bizarre!

I used to like when she did the kilo sale videos, rather than just hundreds of Primark hauls.

Reactions: 4
About her going full time on her channel, she needs to ask herself whether she's doing 20-40 hours work (each week!) on YouTube/social media. Because that's the equivalent of a part time/full time job (with no commute time!). Seems like she doesnt even do 5 hours of work a week on it.

Reactions: 8
It’s just another excuse for her to be lazy. YouTube isn’t her job, it’s a hobby which will be being topped up by benefits. She’ll be receiving Working Tax Credit & Child Tax Credit as well as getting her rent paid.

She’s so lazy
3 weeks with no videos
You can’t tell me she’s had flu for 3 weeks
She wouldn’t get a normal job because she can’t even hack this …
Pathetic

Layers?? Its clear that her latest pic is to show us she’s skinny again. 🥺 The poor girl needs to get away from social media and get help

Reactions: 10
She does seem to have issues which I can sympathize with but she has a cycle of disappearances, comebacks, disappearances, comebacks that she basically needs to call it a day and get a proper job. When you are having to post apologies and explanations every other month then maybe it's a sign.

I do hope she finds some happiness.

Reactions: 13
“Ive not uploaded because I’m a single mum”!?? Its literally your job, there are thousands of single mums who work and you can’t film a video in your own home. All she films is Primark hauls what exactly is there to be a perfectionist about?

Reactions: 14
“Ive not uploaded because I’m a single mum”!?? Its literally your job, there are thousands of single mums who work and you can’t film a video in your own home. All she films is Primark hauls what exactly is there to be a perfectionist about?
I know and her son is at school. Ffs pity party for one. She does my head in.

• Wow
I just saw her latest You Tube vid i watched like 1 min and had enough. This really isn't for her this You Tube full time nonsense. I think she generally has a few issues going on which is really sad.

Wondered why she was doing a hair video when she has never mentioned it before. Has managed to cobble a video together now she has a sponsor. Funny that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wondered why she was doing a hair video when she has never mentioned it before. Has managed to cobble a video together now she has a sponsor. Funny that.
It's so insincere now she only bothers to do a video for a sponsor.

Again with the hair video, skipped through it 🤷🏻‍♀️ was in the hope that she FINALLY saw the light, and she has never mentioned hair extensions before.... EVER!! all for the sponsor. She has no idea what she is doing. Shame as she is a very pretty woman and seems nice? she could work in retail, in primark? And do the videos along side ( a day in the life of working in primark or zara?) Do make up tutorials, what make up she uses etc the list is endless. Problem is it is very competitive you tube and now with you tube shorts 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really think its time for her to stop .

Again with the hair video, skipped through it 🤷🏻‍♀️ was in the hope that she FINALLY saw the light, and she has never mentioned hair extensions before.... EVER!! all for the sponsor. She has no idea what she is doing. Shame as she is a very pretty woman and seems nice? she could work in retail, in primark? And do the videos along side ( a day in the life of working in primark or zara?) Do make up tutorials, what make up she uses etc the list is endless. Problem is it is very competitive you tube and now with you tube shorts 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really think its time for her to stop .
Just watched three minutes' worth of it, she looks pretty vacant. Surely cheap clip in hair extensions will pull on your scalp?

She seems a lot younger than 38 in her manner. It's defo time to give up.

Just watched three minutes' worth of it, she looks pretty vacant. Surely cheap clip in hair extensions will pull on your scalp?

She seems a lot younger than 38 in her manner. It's defo time to give up.
Give up YouTube I mean!?

Reactions: 4
Skipped through her latest vid of the lounge underwear. She has gone down the AD route of You Tube 🥴 also her eyes look really emotionless they seem completely glazed over or is that just me?

Reactions: 7