Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her new primark haul! But i hate to say this, she seems a bit drunk if i am honest especially 12 mins into the video!?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Somethings not quite right with her at the minute I don’t think..
It’s like she’s trying too hard to proof she’s happy with her size
When she’s trying the shorts on…and she
Makes a point of showing her stomach
I don’t know …it’s a bit off

Reactions: 7
Somethings not quite right with her at the minute I don’t think..
It’s like she’s trying too hard to proof she’s happy with her size
When she’s trying the shorts on…and she
Makes a point of showing her stomach
I don’t know …it’s a bit off
Honestly she just seemed not right! And like i said its like she had a bit to drink! She is better off not doing you tube and get better first. But you're right something is really off.

Reactions: 5
I am watching it now - her eyes cannot focus and she's very distracted. Is she funded by Primark? Do you all reckon that everything is returned? Surely she could stop buying cheap blown together togs and save up for something decent.

I am watching it now - her eyes cannot focus and she's very distracted. Is she funded by Primark? Do you all reckon that everything is returned? Surely she could stop buying cheap blown together togs and save up for something decent.
I don't think she is funded no, and yeah she can't focus and her mouth goes a bit weird every now and then, to me she just seems drunk.

I don't think she is funded no, and yeah she can't focus and her mouth goes a bit weird every now and then, to me she just seems drunk.
She could be on medication? She just looks happy to me which is a good thing?

Reactions: 1
She could be on medication? She just looks happy to me which is a good thing?
Yeah she could be! 🤷🏻‍♀️ And of course she will look happy, not putting her down or anything but anyone can appear "happy" on you tube or instagram.

Just watched her latest video, she looks different, can’t put my finger on what it is
I thought this too and I can’t work it out either. I wondered if she’d had fillers because I thought she looked a bit puffy around her cheekbones but comparing it to other recent videos I don’t think that’s it.

I am watching the July 22 Come Shopping With Me video. Why why why? Primark beige crap - what's the point. Turned off after 3m 8s and returned to the crazy world of Helen Anderz.

Reactions: 2
That last you tube come shop with me was uncomfortable to watch. She kept saying the same thing over and over, and saying look guys, oh guys look, let me know in the comments if i should get it! She has now made a gerbil instagram, so it looks like she is breeding gerbils. 🙄

I thought this too and I can’t work it out either. I wondered if she’d had fillers because I thought she looked a bit puffy around her cheekbones but comparing it to other recent videos I don’t think that’s it.
Looks like her lips are bigger to me, and cheeks a bit fuller!

Reactions: 2
Wondering if her new stories means she’s going to stop with the fast fashion crap and start focusing on sustainable fashion/second hand stuff/wearing what you’ve got? I would be much more interested in that.

Reactions: 4
She spends more time apologising for not being active than actually being active. Theres always “something in the background” that she doesnt want to share.

Wondering if her new stories means she’s going to stop with the fast fashion crap and start focusing on sustainable fashion/second hand stuff/wearing what you’ve got? I would be much more interested in that.
I think it’s because she can’t afford it
She hasn’t got the income to keep up with these videos I don’t think

Really don’t know what she’s doing. No videos for ages, random gerbil stories content, a manic few stories about climate change and taking time out because she needs to make a difference to this, then…a new Primark haul. Wtf?? She’s all over the place. Also feels like she only did the video because someone offered her money to do a deodorant advert. I’m baffled.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Really don’t know what she’s doing. No videos for ages, random gerbil stories content, a manic few stories about climate change and taking time out because she needs to make a difference to this, then…a new Primark haul. Wtf?? She’s all over the place. Also feels like she only did the video because someone offered her money to do a deodorant advert. I’m baffled.
Is she still going on about gerbils then? They're an odd pet for a youngster but I guess that she's stymied for choice because of her rental agreement.

Reactions: 1
Is she still going on about gerbils then? They're an odd pet for a youngster but I guess that she's stymied for choice because of her rental agreement.
Gerbils are a odd pet choice aren't they? The way she goes on about them always makes me laugh. I don't find them very cute tbh, they look a bit rat like to me 🤫