Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lost a shed ton of weight again. Pretty sure it's photoshopped a little but even still

Reactions: 1
She just seems desperately lonely & unhappy. She never mentions any friends. It's her & Leo all the time. She is not in a good place and it's sad to see.

Reactions: 2
She’s looking very thin again on her Instagram post. 😰
Can't be healthy yoyo weight like that!? 😒 unless it's an old one from last time she lost weight?

Maybe get a 'proper' job? It's harsh, but Leo's at nursery and maybe his elusive father is paying for his upkeep? I really cannot be bothered to pity this woman, I really cannot.

Also ... I had a dream about dead gerbils last night. Urk!
I do agree with you there! I am starting to get the impression now she does things for attention. Could be wrong.

Reactions: 3
Can't be healthy yoyo weight like that!? 😒 unless it's an old one from last time she lost weight?

I do agree with you there! I am starting to get the impression now she does things for attention. Could be wrong.
I totally get where you are coming from on this one …

I think she has 0 friends so looks to Instagram for attention from strangers. Photos where she has visibly lost weight will garner attention. It’s all very sad, she needs a proper job with purpose and to meet some friends.

Reactions: 6
I’m really very concerned about her. I was shocked to see the picture she posted last night but then I remembered she posted something similar some time ago. It seems like she used the old photo and she knows she’ll get a ton of messages from people voicing their concerns. I feel for her. It seems like she doesn’t have anyone 😞

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m really very concerned about her. I was shocked to see the picture she posted last night but then I remembered she posted something similar some time ago. It seems like she used the old photo and she knows she’ll get a ton of messages from people voicing their concerns. I feel for her. It seems like she doesn’t have anyone 😞
The picture on the right is taken in her old bedroom at her parents' house.

It looks like she’s wearing different trousers in the photo and that it’s been taken from the opposite angle, so she’s turned around and used the other mirror. But not sure. Why would she use such an old phot? Very strange.

She has either, lost weight again or posted an old photo wishing she was thin again. Either way it's not great. Saw on her story that someone asked how she is, and she replied that she is great and looking forward to the future 🤔🤔

• Wow
What on earth is going on with her?? Sharing a story now that when she was younger she wanted to be Pamela Anderson!? True fact.