Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a lesbian?
It does seem like that’s what she’s getting at. Wondering if she’s recently met someone. I really really hope that whoever it is is gentle and calm and empathetic. Because (disclaimer alert before I continue: I am a gay woman myself) lesbian relationships can be all kinds of intense and toxic especially if you only come to it later in life. I thought men were difficult but aside from one narcissistic hole boyfriend in my 20s, I only experienced true relationship toxicity and crazy making when I started dating women, and I see it so often in my group of lesbian friends. The amount of love bombing and drama can be off the scale. I hope she has her eyes wide open and it with someone genuinely lovely if she is in a same sex relationship because when it works and when both women are good communicators and don’t take out their damage on each other then a female/female relationship can be such a lovely, healthy, nurturing place to be.

Reactions: 4
Today she has posted stories saying she has anxiety and that she wants to be back to the old days on influencing. I think she needs to stay offline and focus on herself and her son.

Reactions: 9
Today she has posted stories saying she has anxiety and that she wants to be back to the old days on influencing. I think she needs to stay offline and focus on herself and her son.
Yup she needs to focus on parenting, her health, getting a stable job and then finally getting a fulfilling relationship.

Arrgghhh well away from the Bi/ Lesbian thing, she has lost weight again! Doing Primark again! NOTHING is new. No one's weight should be going up and down like this come on!

• Wow
Arrgghhh well away from the Bi/ Lesbian thing, she has lost weight again! Doing Primark again! NOTHING is new. No one's weight should be going up and down like this come on!
Lots of peoples weight go up and down to be fair but she needs to film something different

Reactions: 2
If she is a lesbian she doesn’t look like one, too girly
Yeah…we don’t all have Justin Bieber haircuts and wear check shirts with mens jeans you know 😂😂 You’d never pick me out as a lesbian if you saw me. Sitting here in my flowery PJs taking my make up off as we speak. Finger nails (lack of) are usually a fairly reliable sign but otherwise you often can’t tell.

Anyway. Same old stuff - she needs to concentrate on her son and making herself happy and get a normal job at this stage.

Reactions: 5
Lots of peoples weight go up and down to be fair but she needs to film something different
They do that's true, but not as much as hers, one min a size 12 the next size 8 it's just not healthy, staying a steady weight is far better for anyone's health.

I assumed she was referencing the tit Tatu song of the early 2000s because people have been speculating about her sexuality. I am rolling my eyes about it all to be honest - who even cares if someone is straight or gay these days?

Reactions: 5
Not sure if she’s trying to be funny or if she’s very unwell 😕
I would say the 2nd one.
---
I assumed she was referencing the tit Tatu song of the early 2000s because people have been speculating about her sexuality. I am rolling my eyes about it all to be honest - who even cares if someone is straight or gay these days?
It wasn't only the first story, her 2nd story was just odd. About rambling on about having coffee and anxiety it was just bizar.

Reactions: 2
I would say the 2nd one.
---

It wasn't only the first story, her 2nd story was just odd. About rambling on about having coffee and anxiety it was just bizar.
That’s the one I was talking about

Reactions: 1
I think she’s quit YouTube now…
Looks like it! Best decision I would say. Saw a few stories a while back that she now has a job and has a boyfriend. To be honest she probably feels a lot better for it.