Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she always going to make primark videos? She needs to make different videos but I can’t imagine her doing that or what would keep me interested anymore

Reactions: 5
Gerbils are a odd pet choice aren't they? The way she goes on about them always makes me laugh. I don't find them very cute tbh, they look a bit rat like to me 🤫
They are indeed desert rats and aren't as cute as say guinea pigs or golden hamsters. They're also very quick - we had three once and my brother lost control of her and she ended up burrowing into the sofa. We cut the base and got her out safely but they're a PITA.

Reactions: 3
Wondering if her new stories means she’s going to stop with the fast fashion crap and start focusing on sustainable fashion/second hand stuff/wearing what you’ve got? I would be much more interested in that.
She did post something about being more sustainable and that things need to change and implied that fast fashion was a major part of the problem. Think she forgot that she posted that. Back to boring primark haul after boring primark haul! She needs to leave social media and get a proper job

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With her little boy at pre-school or nursery now she could get a part-time job. Has she ever had a proper job? I always got the impression she is quite lazy. She’s almost 40 & relying on Primark hauls to sustain her lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
With her little boy at pre-school or nursery now she could get a part-time job. Has she ever had a proper job? I always got the impression she is quite lazy. She’s almost 40 & relying on Primark hauls to sustain her lifestyle.
I thought she said on her stories she’s working alongside social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooo she said she's going full time with YouTubing. Tbh I think she's lucky shes kept followers after being so up and down with posting.

Will be interesting to see if she keeps up with her weekly posting promises.

Reactions: 6
I very much doubt it....
Week 1: Primark haul
Week 2: ASOS haul
Week 3: Sorry guys, had loads going on and forgot to post.
Week 4: Guys, I just can't do this anymore. The social media pressure to be perfect is too much. I'm going to be taking some time away.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s really killing it as a full time social media person isn’t she? At it For a month and she’s managed to produce two videos and that’s about it. Not even posting on her Instagram grid. She needs to get a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s really killing it as a full time social media person isn’t she? At it For a month and she’s managed to produce two videos and that’s about it. Not even posting on her Instagram grid. She needs to get a real job.
Has she ever had a real job?

Reactions: 2
Has she ever had a real job?
Yes, I’ve been watching Gemma for years and years and before Leo I believe she was a retail manager.

She has always been a bit odd though - I remember a video years ago that she deleted because people were commenting and asking if she was on drugs as she was acting very strangely in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
On a rant as people have been asking her why she’s not uploaded when she’s had flu. I wouldn’t be able to take a month off work for flu. She’s a single parent to one school age child not a tribe of kids ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She really needs to give up trying to be an 'influencer/YouTuber' & get a proper job!
What exactly is she channelling? She could be showing how she copes as a single mum (as she reminds us in every video), she could show how she does her makeup, her day to day life, etc. And there's always an excuse when she doesn't post cos she's 'so busy'. Busy at what?

Reactions: 10