Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kat_g

She would definitely not address it, shes a complete odd ball and not in a good way. Had a few awkward exchanges with her and my opinion completely flipped. Shes not as nice as she seems
Intrigued about the awkward exchanges?!

Not sure what the point was in doing the video she’s just put up as she doesn’t actually address anything apart fro, suggesting she’s put weight back on although it doesn’t look like it

Reactions: 2

peachhes

VIP Member
I love Gemma and love her YouTube videos, I must say I was super surprise at her such drastic weight loss (she looks great now, and did before her weight loss IMO) she seems such a great mum to her little boy and she just comes across very likeable. I really hope she gets the help she needs for her MH (if she’s struggling ofc) !!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
The amount she buys is ridiculous. I imagine she returns a lot then keeps stuff and sells loads as well.
As for Leo’s Dad I’m sure she’s mentioned before he left her when she was pregnant. I’m not sure if Leo sees him now or how long they were together.

dancer88

Arrgghhh well away from the Bi/ Lesbian thing, she has lost weight again! Doing Primark again! NOTHING is new. No one's weight should be going up and down like this come on!
Lots of peoples weight go up and down to be fair but she needs to film something different

cushtybert

VIP Member
Anyone know what she’s taking about on her stories? She said she’s deleted some negative posts? I saw her saying she’s fed up as her views are low is that what she’s talking about or has she done something else now?

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Came across her a few years ago before shr had her baby and I've only watched her Primark hauls so don't know much else about her or the type of videos she does. Something seems a little unusual. What does she do in the real world outside of insta/YouTube?
She used to work in retail apparently, but since she's become a mother I think that she's relied on YT income. Maybe her son's father, whoever he is, pays her enough maintenance to live on?

She's so boring and samey that I unsubscribed and unfollowed a few weeks ago. What on earth does she do with all of those excess clothes? She seems to live in a smallish chalet bungalow going by the slope on her bedroom ceiling.

Came across her a few years ago before shr had her baby and I've only watched her Primark hauls so don't know much else about her or the type of videos she does. Something seems a little unusual. What does she do in the real world outside of insta/YouTube?
She only seems to do hauls and beauty vids. And 'mummy' stuff. Yawn!

Yeah honestly I noticed that too, the picture she says that was from last year she looks alot heavier than now but supposedly she put on weight? Makes no sense.
Just to make it clear, I dont think shes heavy in either picture but dont crib about putting on weight and then post a picture that honestly looks like a transformation tuesday that makes you look much thinner
I think that I first started watching her videos, along with the now self-deprecatingly tedious Lucy Jane Wood because she's a similar size to me. Fair enough if she's now a 16, like Helen Anderson (ha!) viewers don't really care about size, it's squeezing their butts into tiny clothes which just get returned that really gets my goat.

JLXRD

VIP Member
She seems to have lost a lot of weight in a very short period, I know she said it’s due to walking a lot more in lockdown (on an insta story a while back) but I know she posted a lot about mental health struggles too so I hope she is okay. She is tiny now.

I’ve watched her for years and she has basically always only done hauls, which I never minded as we had a similar style but not sure how she makes it full time. She also seems to sell the stuff she hauls on depop without ever wearing it.

amylia

You can be self employed & still claim Universal Credit, I would imagine that's where most of her money comes from. Sadly it's a dealbreaker for some landlords even though the money is technically guaranteed so that might be why she's struggling to rent somewhere.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
She's ok, but I get a bit bored of the "body positivity/lumps and bumps/mum tum" chat. I mean, I'm all for that but she doesn't half go on about it!
Oh thank goodness that I'm not the only one! What is the mystery about her babyfather I wonder?

ela87

Chatty Member

MyRightTit

VIP Member
She’s really killing it as a full time social media person isn’t she? At it For a month and she’s managed to produce two videos and that’s about it. Not even posting on her Instagram grid. She needs to get a real job.
Has she ever had a real job?

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Agreed. Unfollowed her months ago as her content was so dull and predictable.

She leads such a hollow existence at the moment. Imagine the highlight of your week being a shop at primark and then making a video of it. It’s so bleak.

I just feel that she needs to get offline and get a job and a hobby and embrace having a ‘normal’ life. You don’t have to do Instagram/YouTube. It doesn’t seem to be serving you in any way.
Absolutely. She's a naturally pretty sweet kind of woman who needs a regular income.

No idea if I’m right but I think she gets benefits for her flat etc….
Universal Credit.

• Wow

JLXRD

VIP Member
Was she with the dad of her baby? I thought they were together then broke up and that's what I presumed had triggered the weight loss. Essentially lack of appetite due to a broken heart.
Pretty sure he has never been around since before Leo was born.