Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
How does she support herself & a baby? Does she work?
No wonder she’s body confident now, she’s about 2 dress sizes smaller than before she had her baby. She has no curves now. Her “mum tum’s” gone too.
At least that means that she'll stop hanging on about having a 'reverse Kardashian' bod.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

dancer88

I saw her recently with a guy looked like her boyfriend but I thought she was single? Also her outfit was horrible😂 looked really not her usual style

Came across her a few years ago before shr had her baby and I've only watched her Primark hauls so don't know much else about her or the type of videos she does. Something seems a little unusual. What does she do in the real world outside of insta/YouTube?
Same here, back when she had short hair. Didn't know she had a baby! Just had a look at her channel and her content is still pretty much just hauls.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I’m really sorry to say she isn’t this skinny and hasn’t been for a while
Nothing wrong with her shape but why lie and edit you pics to make yourself look like a size eight when your newest pic on the grid you look bigger and your saying it’s from last year and that you are bigger now putting on weight etc

Attachments

• Wow

37BBL

VIP Member
I might go onto YouTube to see what she's up to in her new flat.

Why has Leo got the same hairstyle my older brother did back in the 70s? Leo's cute BUT SHE'S NOT THE ONLY MUM ON PLANET EARTH.
Oh I've thought this about his hair too!! Don't wanna be mean but its clearly a home hair cut, take him the barbers now they're open??!! It is very 70s.

I'm pleased she has a flat. I watched her tour though and thought, oh she is clearly struggling for money hence the cheaper kettle, microwave etc. Nothing wrong with that imo, most people buy basic things for a first home anyway. Then I watched a haul though where she clearly spends hundereds on clothes for herself?! Makes no sense. I would rather kit my home out than buy clothes!

lola_goss

Did it have good views? I am a long time susbscriber but didn’t watch because I knew it would make me feel shit about myself.

I feel sorry for her. I do wonder if she’s really cut out for social media as a job, she seems so anxious about everything and clearly has struggles with depression. I hope she is okay because I think she seems lovely 🙁

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I used to like her, but her content is really samey and dull. She doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the box either.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Really don’t know what she’s doing. No videos for ages, random gerbil stories content, a manic few stories about climate change and taking time out because she needs to make a difference to this, then…a new Primark haul. Wtf?? She’s all over the place. Also feels like she only did the video because someone offered her money to do a deodorant advert. I’m baffled.
Is she still going on about gerbils then? They're an odd pet for a youngster but I guess that she's stymied for choice because of her rental agreement.

Memmy

VIP Member
Was she with the dad of her baby? I thought they were together then broke up and that's what I presumed had triggered the weight loss. Essentially lack of appetite due to a broken heart.

I think being left on her own when pregnant really affected her. I know we don't know what happened but assuming Leo's dad left her to cope alone would be pretty devastating. She seemed ok before that. Now with being on her own again as a single mum she is struggling to cope.

Memmy

VIP Member
She was def on her own while pregnant so Leo's dad is long gone. Had another boyfriend but he didn't like being on camera and she said before that he took her photos for Instagram. Don't know if he's still around as she never mentions him any more. She really is so slim now I do hope she's ok.
That's where I've got confused. Perhaps her boyfriend and her son got on so this potential break up has impacted her a lot

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Great 🫠
---
Just saw a quick glance at her insta, here we go again 🤨 one thing that does get my goat a bit is having to say her son has autism. Got a feeling that's going to be the new focus!
---

That was quite annoying right?
Writing as someone on the spectrum myself, I don't think that anyone needs yet another autism podcast. Does anyone know who Leo's father is? She was always so cagey about it that I wondered whether it was a sperm bank.