Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chickenwingz

Im also unsubscribing, very boring content. She should spill the tea about Leo’s dad, that would be entertaining to hear about. Alternatively admit the truth about the diet she went on and post content with wieght loss tips, there are loads of youtubers who get views with that sort of content.

Reactions: 2

Idntknow

the thing with Primark is the stores dont all get the same stock so its pointless watching, u cnt order online so even if u see something you like and go the very same day theres a chance you won’t get it.
how is she making enough money doing 1 video a month of shopping at primark?

JLXRD

VIP Member
She said as well in he video that she is good all week then ‘treats herself’ at the weekend to a pizza or chocolate etc.

that is how you develop a binge eating disorder. She says she didn’t deprive herself of anything and if that was the case she would allow herself chocolate whenever she fancied it in moderation rather than waiting for the weekend.

I will probably unfollow because I just don’t think she has done this healthily at all.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was influenced by Tanya Burr and others, whose builds are natural curves but now starve themselves :(. Gem was fine as she was.

Queenie

VIP Member
How does she support herself & a baby? Does she work?
No wonder she’s body confident now, she’s about 2 dress sizes smaller than before she had her baby. She has no curves now. Her “mum tum’s” gone too.

Idntknow

Does anyone else wonder where she is actually making money from? She gave up her job, shes isnt uploading enough to be making any real money but shes looking at flats

Noxy nono

What on earth is going on with her?? Sharing a story now that when she was younger she wanted to be Pamela Anderson!? True fact.

yeoooo

Can't be healthy yoyo weight like that!? 😒 unless it's an old one from last time she lost weight?

I do agree with you there! I am starting to get the impression now she does things for attention. Could be wrong.
I totally get where you are coming from on this one …

RubySunday

Gem needs some new content. The constant Primark hauls are getting old and boring. What the hell does she do with all those clothes?

Time for some new content. This is getting very boring very quickly.

• Heart
She just seems desperately lonely & unhappy. She never mentions any friends. It's her & Leo all the time. She is not in a good place and it's sad to see.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Thank goodness I'm not the only one bored by tears by her vapid spending. Leo's hair is pretty bad, my son went to the barber's as soon as he could because the pudding bowl look isn't particularly fashionable or practical. Who is Leo's dad - was it a male friend of hers? She never says ...

Was she with the dad of her baby? I thought they were together then broke up and that's what I presumed had triggered the weight loss. Essentially lack of appetite due to a broken heart.
She was def on her own while pregnant so Leo's dad is long gone. Had another boyfriend but he didn't like being on camera and she said before that he took her photos for Instagram. Don't know if he's still around as she never mentions him any more. She really is so slim now I do hope she's ok.