Gem Lo Valentine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one of the few Youtubers I still follow. She is very sweet and I think she has a great sense of style! Replies to comments and DMs, super down to earth!

Reactions: 5
I love her! Normal, relatable Mum, good fashion sense. Her bleating on about loving her curves in every single video is getting a bit tedious though - but other than that, it’s a thumbs up from me!

Reactions: 6
I used to like her, but her content is really samey and dull. She doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the box either.

Reactions: 1
She's ok, but I get a bit bored of the "body positivity/lumps and bumps/mum tum" chat. I mean, I'm all for that but she doesn't half go on about it!

Reactions: 6
She's ok, but I get a bit bored of the "body positivity/lumps and bumps/mum tum" chat. I mean, I'm all for that but she doesn't half go on about it!
Oh thank goodness that I'm not the only one! What is the mystery about her babyfather I wonder?

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her latest vid? She looks tiny!
She does indeed, she's a gorgeous woman and I write as a heterosexual female. I haven't ventured onto her YouTube channel for ages, but her Insta is nice because it means that I can just scroll past any mentions of mum tums/embracing my curves/reverse Kardashian etc.

Maybe it's just lockdown boredom, but I've been watching some of her vids recently. Jeez, is there anything else in Ms Valentine's life apart from her son and tacky fashion?

Reactions: 4
Honestly super disappointed in her. I used to really relate to her but I feel now like her positivity and nice personality is all fake. I unfollowed her on all platforms, dont have time for fake "influencers" anymore

Reactions: 3
I’m really sorry to say she isn’t this skinny and hasn’t been for a while
Nothing wrong with her shape but why lie and edit you pics to make yourself look like a size eight when your newest pic on the grid you look bigger and your saying it’s from last year and that you are bigger now putting on weight etc

Attachments

• Wow
I’m really sorry to say she isn’t this skinny and hasn’t been for a while
Nothing wrong with her shape but why lie and edit you pics to make yourself look like a size eight when your newest pic on the grid you look bigger and your saying it’s from last year and that you are bigger now putting on weight etc
Yeah honestly I noticed that too, the picture she says that was from last year she looks alot heavier than now but supposedly she put on weight? Makes no sense.
Just to make it clear, I dont think shes heavy in either picture but dont crib about putting on weight and then post a picture that honestly looks like a transformation tuesday that makes you look much thinner

Came across her a few years ago before shr had her baby and I've only watched her Primark hauls so don't know much else about her or the type of videos she does. Something seems a little unusual. What does she do in the real world outside of insta/YouTube?

Came across her a few years ago before shr had her baby and I've only watched her Primark hauls so don't know much else about her or the type of videos she does. Something seems a little unusual. What does she do in the real world outside of insta/YouTube?
She used to work in retail apparently, but since she's become a mother I think that she's relied on YT income. Maybe her son's father, whoever he is, pays her enough maintenance to live on?

She's so boring and samey that I unsubscribed and unfollowed a few weeks ago. What on earth does she do with all of those excess clothes? She seems to live in a smallish chalet bungalow going by the slope on her bedroom ceiling.

She only seems to do hauls and beauty vids. And 'mummy' stuff. Yawn!

Yeah honestly I noticed that too, the picture she says that was from last year she looks alot heavier than now but supposedly she put on weight? Makes no sense.
Just to make it clear, I dont think shes heavy in either picture but dont crib about putting on weight and then post a picture that honestly looks like a transformation tuesday that makes you look much thinner
I think that I first started watching her videos, along with the now self-deprecatingly tedious Lucy Jane Wood because she's a similar size to me. Fair enough if she's now a 16, like Helen Anderson (ha!) viewers don't really care about size, it's squeezing their butts into tiny clothes which just get returned that really gets my goat.

Gem needs some new content. The constant Primark hauls are getting old and boring. What the hell does she do with all those clothes?

Time for some new content. This is getting very boring very quickly.

• Heart
Gem needs some new content. The constant Primark hauls are getting old and boring. What the hell does she do with all those clothes?

Time for some new content. This is getting very boring very quickly.
I once asked her the very same question via her comments because she seems to live in a 2 bed chalet bungalow. I didn't receive a reply. I unfollowed her ages ago because she's so vacuous.

Same here, back when she had short hair. Didn't know she had a baby! Just had a look at her channel and her content is still pretty much just hauls.

How does she support herself & a baby? Does she work?
No wonder she’s body confident now, she’s about 2 dress sizes smaller than before she had her baby. She has no curves now. Her “mum tum’s” gone too.

How does she support herself & a baby? Does she work?
No wonder she’s body confident now, she’s about 2 dress sizes smaller than before she had her baby. She has no curves now. Her “mum tum’s” gone too.
At least that means that she'll stop hanging on about having a 'reverse Kardashian' bod.

• Haha
I think I like her ....... I think lol. Love the way she puts clothes together, Just wish she would something other than primark hauls. She seems to have lost loads of weight, would like her to address that and maybe some videos about it would be good. Seems friendly and down to earth and I bet if she really pushed herself could do quite well on YT

Reactions: 3
She seems to have lost loads of weight, would like her to address that and maybe some videos about it would be good.
She would definitely not address it, shes a complete odd ball and not in a good way. Had a few awkward exchanges with her and my opinion completely flipped. Shes not as nice as she seems