Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cushtybert

VIP Member
It’s going to be so hard for her to keep the weight off, she’s going to be obsessed with calories with everything she eats or drinks. How sad, hope it doesn’t rub off on her little boy

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Mummylife_247

"Please show some love to my Primark video because it's makes me sad when it's not given enough likes". The fact that she has no originality and only makes Primark hauls shows that she is not cut out to be an influencer. She has zero creativity and ideas and is beyond boring. She just regurgitates the same crap every month over and over again. More fool her followers who lap that repetitive shit up!

Reactions: 2

Noxy nono

She has either, lost weight again or posted an old photo wishing she was thin again. Either way it's not great. Saw on her story that someone asked how she is, and she replied that she is great and looking forward to the future 🤔🤔

• Wow

Lahne

Unfortunately moving out probably has exacerbated things. There’s no one to witness whether she’s eating or not. To me she looks even thinner than before
I did wonder at the time whether moving out would be a bad move re: this for that very reason.

cushtybert

VIP Member
This would shock me though as isn’t she 35ish?
Not that there’s anything wrong with living with parents at that age but it is unusual.
Maybe she can’t afford to move out? I just know she’s been filming in that same bedroom for so many years. I rewatched one of her vlogs not all that long ago and she was in the garden and it was very clear that it was her parents house

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I was watching a Channel 5 programme about Primark and immediately thought of Gemlovalentine's tedious hauls. Is she still doing the same old shite?

cushtybert

VIP Member
yes I always thought how could she possibly afford all those clothes and makeup. I guess because she wasn't paying rent ...perhaps
Or maybe I should say she can't afford to move out of her parents because she's buying too many clothes
Exactly, she must waste so much money

Lahne

I’m glad she’s taken the decision to step back from social media. I think we all saw this coming and knew with the dramatic weight loss that she was struggling with something. Since the weight loss she’s definitely lost her spark and just didn’t seem right at all.
I imagine she might of received quite a few questions, comments and maybe even some backlash about the weight loss and that probably hasn’t helped even if they were just messages of concern.
I hope the break does her good, really hope she’ll be ok and that she can get back to the bubbly, happy person she seemed to be before.
Oh, I’m so glad she’s made this decision. I hope she gets the help she needs.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I agree with this yeah. She used to be more relatable but since she has been so up and down with her weight, it's clear she was always mentally struggling and just putting on a front. I think.she should sack it in to be honest, she is unlikely to ever be confident in her own skin in this sort of job. She seems really lonely and maybe a normal sort of job would help.
I agree, social media is no life and she should get a proper job. She lost oodles of followers due to her losing far too much weight and being boring as hell.

Does she have many friends?
Many other women her age you see have the occasional night out or hen do /brunch /coffee with friends.
All you see her do is going to primark
It’s a shame I don’t think she’s happy
I don't think she does tbh. Does anyone reckon that Leo sees his father. GLV is in arrested development for some bizarre reason.

Noxy nono

Not sure if she’s trying to be funny or if she’s very unwell 😕
I would say the 2nd one.
---
I assumed she was referencing the shit Tatu song of the early 2000s because people have been speculating about her sexuality. I am rolling my eyes about it all to be honest - who even cares if someone is straight or gay these days?
It wasn't only the first story, her 2nd story was just odd. About rambling on about having coffee and anxiety it was just bizar.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I am watching the July 22 Come Shopping With Me video. Why why why? Primark beige crap - what's the point. Turned off after 3m 8s and returned to the crazy world of Helen Anderz.

Tealight

"Please show some love to my Primark video because it's makes me sad when it's not given enough likes". The fact that she has no originality and only makes Primark hauls shows that she is not cut out to be an influencer. She has zero creativity and ideas and is beyond boring. She just regurgitates the same crap every month over and over again. More fool her followers who lap that repetitive shit up!
The intro in the car was very Gemma Louise Miles… she told us to get cosy 🤢

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’m glad she’s taken the decision to step back from social media. I think we all saw this coming and knew with the dramatic weight loss that she was struggling with something. Since the weight loss she’s definitely lost her spark and just didn’t seem right at all.
I imagine she might of received quite a few questions, comments and maybe even some backlash about the weight loss and that probably hasn’t helped even if they were just messages of concern.
I hope the break does her good, really hope she’ll be ok and that she can get back to the bubbly, happy person she seemed to be before.