Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinyc

I wonder how Gem makes her money, surely her main income isn’t social media? I can’t imagine what she spends on shopping each month.

Reactions: 2

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I’m finding the constant returning of items after doing a haul as not genuine, we get given a video of all these nice finds and then they hardly get seen again. I can understand returning an item or two for a better size or because it really doesn’t suit but it seems like every time she goes back to the shop she says she returned quite a lot of the things.

Noxy nono

That last you tube come shop with me was uncomfortable to watch. She kept saying the same thing over and over, and saying look guys, oh guys look, let me know in the comments if i should get it! She has now made a gerbil instagram, so it looks like she is breeding gerbils. 🙄

I thought this too and I can’t work it out either. I wondered if she’d had fillers because I thought she looked a bit puffy around her cheekbones but comparing it to other recent videos I don’t think that’s it.
Looks like her lips are bigger to me, and cheeks a bit fuller!

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I have just watched her gerbil blog, Leo, as ever, is gorgeous but I just want to comment on her video that she SHOULD quit YT and get a PROPER job. I am a carer, it's not glam but I'd never choose to earn a crust on YT, small wonder her body image is rubbish.

Reactions: 1

JLXRD

VIP Member
Why do you think she has an Ed?
She explained she had been suffering from an eating disorder not long ago. She did seem to be recovering but recently she is looking slimmer again so I’m not sure how recovered she is. She’s had a lot of change recently with her move so wouldn’t be surprised if that has triggered something for her again.

Lahne

She's clearly ill again
I thought it was just me thinking this. She’s gone very thin again, clothes hanging off her etc. I’d hoped that last year’s problem was just a blip and that she’d sorted herself out but clearly not. I hope she’s got access to some sort of ED counselling at least.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Gem needs some new content. The constant Primark hauls are getting old and boring. What the hell does she do with all those clothes?

Time for some new content. This is getting very boring very quickly.
I once asked her the very same question via her comments because she seems to live in a 2 bed chalet bungalow. I didn't receive a reply. I unfollowed her ages ago because she's so vacuous.

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
I have been absent the last few days because I fell and fractured 2 ribs. Pain medication has knocked me out.

"But, during this time I had a recommendation in my YT feed for Autistic Interpretations I've posted the following from their page:
" Jess is 31-years-old, autistic, and blind. Her favorite topics of conversation include getting a new dog, her friend Keely, her Aunt Sue, and cousin Donna. Jess collects CD’s of children’s music, cards, coloring books, and has a small collection of used up disposable cameras that she refuses to get developed. Favorite health foods include chicken and rice, chicken tenders, chicken nuggets, chicken biscuits, pepperoni pizza, and hash brown potatoes. Jess has naturally curly hair that she would rather not ever comb, brush, or cut.

Jessica’s multiple disabilities stem from brain damage that occurred in-utero, and from hydrocephalus. In addition to autism and blindness, Jess also has minor fine motor and gross motor deficits."

I've been watching and crying. My tears are for Abbie realizing what might have been a much better life if she had the love and care like Jess. Jess is verbal and I wonder if Abbie might have been able to speak a few words had A and P done their jobs. They have failed Abbie.😭

Jess's parents are divorced and her mom is the primary care taker. So, she managed to be a single mom (I think 3 kids), worked full time and taught Jess. Jess has manners, is potty trained and her sensory needs are fulfilled. Amazing, too much to keep blabbing so I hope y'all can watch a couple of her videos and let me know what you think.

Sayitasitis30

I’m really very concerned about her. I was shocked to see the picture she posted last night but then I remembered she posted something similar some time ago. It seems like she used the old photo and she knows she’ll get a ton of messages from people voicing their concerns. I feel for her. It seems like she doesn’t have anyone 😞

Attachments