GB News

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My neighbour is Jewish, and I once asked him (in jest) if the Jews really controlled everything in finance. His reply/
'Fuck off, I can't even control my wifes' credit card'.

Reactions: 13
I could have written this. It sums me up perfectly.

My only dilemma is Saturday and Sunday breakfast on who to watch as I love Dr David and Dr Rene on Talk but equally love Stephen and Ellie on GB News. I don't watch Dewbs as I feel she has now reached her limit with topics so sometimes I opt for Vanessa as she approaches topics in a calm and balanced way

Reactions: 7
“Globalist” was also used to describe Hitler. Not really noted for his dedication to Judaism.

As far as the EU goes, if that was the consensus, there wouldn’t be five years of incessant Brexit mewling.

If you want to believe that about the WEF then that’s your prerogative. Logically, it’s pretty regressive to believe where we are with global connectivity and international business and migration we are going to operate on the same system of national governance indefinitely.

The thing about the WEF is that much of it makes logical sense (from a corporate point of view).

I have that dilemma too! Enjoy both shows

Reactions: 4
Is it not allowed to slag-off something you watch? I don't follow. I personally enjoy watching it sometimes so I can slag it off. I also read a lot about it in Private Eye and like to share what I find here. Weird post.
As is yours. Weird

The coutts story seems like such a non issue. Of course one of the most prestigious banking brands had talks about ditching him as a client. It probably wasn't worth the hassle but it's a surprise to no one that they had such talks.

They offered him banking with one of their other brands within the same group so it's hardly like he was denied banking.

The only interesting bit is they appear to have briefed the bbc with half truths. Surely they knew they'd be compelled to hand over their internal notes

The Coutts story is beyond dull. Man of the people Nigel banking at Coutts ... honestly, you couldn't make it up.

Reactions: 1
Apparently (and this comes from Guido Fawkes so maybe worth taking it with a huge pinch of salt) Murdoch has tried to buy GBN twice.

Reactions: 2
They've only offered him a personal account, not a business account
---
Proves the popularity of GB news.

GB News 'storms' Greenpeace HQ. Nice publicity stunt ... this channel is totally bonkers.

Anyone know why Eamonn and Isabel are off air at the moment? Are they just on holidays? It's been Stephen and Ellie for a while now, on Mondays to Thursdays.

Anyone know why Eamonn and Isabel are off air at the moment? Are they just on holidays? It's been Stephen and Ellie for a while now, on Mondays to Thursdays.
I switched on this morning and it was a refreshing change to see Stephen and Isabel. Looks like Isabel is back.

Not surprised these two are at each other, them annoying each other does make it watchable though!

Not surprised these two are at each other, them annoying each other does make it watchable though!

It took her nearly five minutes to get to the real point - ie supporting someone who shares her stance on covid.

I'm not sure I've ever seen co-presenters bicker like that. Maybe they do it regularly; I don't watch GB News myself. But from her tweets she comes across as an attention seeker.

Reactions: 2
from her tweets she comes across as an attention seeker.
Almost everyone who appears on GB News either as a guest or a host is a rampant attention-seeker. I swear there are more borderline personalities per square inch in that building than anywhere else in the UK.

Reactions: 6
I think you have to be an egomaniac to get a job fronting something in the media, but on GB news there's no reigning them in.

The same commentators are turned up to 11 when appearing on that channel.

I can't think why ofcom doesn't consider it news

Reactions: 3
I've watched it and found myself agreeing with Andrew Pierce, BUT he was grandstanding and barely letting Beverely Turner get a word in. I'd like to have heard her expand her argument - if she had one. If she hadn't, she would have been hoist by her own petard. Interrupting as Pierce was doing may make good telly but doesn't inform the debate. A major weakness in Turner's position was not having seen the Dispatches programme.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.