GB News

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a Palace fan I'm well aware of Simon's ego which may or may not be a camouflage for insecurity like someone else we know on LBC...

I was surprised that he was with MD...His baby son must have some interesting genes.

As a Palace fan I'm well aware of Simon's ego which may or may not be a camouflage for insecurity like someone else we know on LBC...
Oh Simon has insecurities by the bucketload. I also think he's on the autistic spectrum or something. I'd be lying if I said I didn't agree with some of the unfiltered stuff he comes out, albeit in a bizarre form of mangled english.

I will say one thing about Michelle, she can stand up for herself and I like that. In the same way as I like Angela Rayner. I remember when MD was on the BBC2 Politics show with Paul Mason ... Paul makes James O'Brien seem quite cuddly in comparison, what a throughly unpleasant, sneering, arrogant Left-wing twit he comes across as.

I may have it wrong ... see what you think, but it was satisfying to watch her shut him down.

Reactions: 3
Maybe Simon has met his match with her? He must take out all his pent up frustration re being put in his place at home on thick football/boxing punters.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Simon has insecurities by the bucketload. I also think he's on the autistic spectrum or something. I'd be lying if I said I didn't agree with some of the unfiltered stuff he comes out, albeit in a bizarre form of mangled english.

I will say one thing about Michelle, she can stand up for herself and I like that. In the same way as I like Angela Rayner. I remember when MD was on the BBC2 Politics show with Paul Mason ... Paul makes James O'Brien seem quite cuddly in comparison, what a throughly unpleasant, sneering, arrogant Left-wing twit he comes across as.

I may have it wrong ... see what you think, but it was satisfying to watch her shut him down.

I must admit I've never been a fan of "Dewbs" on GB News for reasons articulated above, but she has leapt up my respect scale having watched that superb clip. It was also noticeable that Paul Mason ducked her question, a clear sign he had no defence. Thanks for posting, Ndrangheta.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm glad that she is over the worst...Brave lady and refreshing that she wanted to keep her illness private.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looking forward to seeing Anne back. Hope she manages to fully beat the cancer. She looked wonderful on Dan Wootton. So much so that I was just wondering if she'd also had a cheeky face lift after she'd been through the worst of her cancer treatment. If she did, fair play to her, she deserves something to boost her confidence after all she's been through. And if she hasn't then she looks absolutely fantastic no matter what.

Reactions: 6
Have they given up their studio overlooking Westminster?

Seem to be back using that awful set that Neil used for the 8 or 9 shows he lasted for 😆

Are they in mourning over Boris today? :LOL: Talk about backing the wrong horse. Trouble is ... who comes next? That's a bit scary.

Carol Malone what a hideous old trout attempting to defend Johnson.
Pierce has been active with the hair dye, lol

Carol Malone what a hideous old trout attempting to defend Johnson.
Pierce has been active with the hair dye, lol
Sounds grim. You have to wonder what they get out of it exactly, apart from the obvious. ie: a wage and to be on telly, surely they don't believe the guff they spout.

Sounds grim. You have to wonder what they get out of it exactly, apart from the obvious. ie: a wage and to be on telly, surely they don't believe the guff they spout.
I think some are genuinely delusional, Johnson became a cult, same as Sturgeon became a cult too, and Trump.
People don't like to admit their loyalty has been misplaced.
Others like Pierce are just nasty little shits

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think some are genuinely delusional, Johnson became a cult, same as Sturgeon became a cult too, and Trump.
People don't like to admit their loyalty has been misplaced.
Others like Pierce are just nasty little shits
Politics and the meeja does seem to have its fair share of shall we say 'misfits' doesn't it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I am not a fan of that gobby Bev Turner! Always so shouty and sounds unhinged. Pierce should host the show by himself. He is a much better presenter.

Reactions: 1
I just heard a bit of 'Dewbs' ... I stand by what I previously said, but honestly ... it's embarrasing listening to her defend Boris and dismiss the so-called 'kangeroo' court. I kinda sit there watching transfixed because I can't believe what I'm hearing. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.