Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite episode is the curry one, but my favourite moment across the entire show is.

“There’s the salad! Now leave me alone!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I will NEVER tire of Gavin and Stacey, some people go to Only Fools for a pick me up. . I go to Gav and Stacey.
I was beyond excited at the mention of a Christmas special, seems it was all hearsay though . .

We can hope, and in the meantime theres always the repeats 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A random moment I love is when Smithy is laughing about pretending to order caesar salad and pauses to say “Medium” and starts laughing again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always laugh at the episode where Bryn hosts the stag party for the 'lads' in his house
With the topless photos stuck to the wall and the sliders.
Then telling them he was going to wait up for them to come home “all drunk and disoriented”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will NEVER tire of Gavin and Stacey, some people go to Only Fools for a pick me up. . I go to Gav and Stacey.
I was beyond excited at the mention of a Christmas special, seems it was all hearsay though . .

We can hope, and in the meantime theres always the repeats 💕
same reading this thread i was starting to feel like i was the only one that wanted more episodes and was shocked that others think it should just stop there. i think there is so much more comedy to be had from this programme

Reactions: 5
We need to know what happened on the fishing trip 😕
That's just asking for us to be disappointed by the answer.

Like who H was in Line of Duty.

They will reveal what happened on the fishing trip, and then we will all react with the immortal words of Pamela Shipman:

57b1e0bf180000ad02bcacd1~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'Two ACTUAL portions. Don't just put a couple of chips on the top, 'cause I'll know'

😂😂😂😂
“look it’s simple, plate it up as you would with the baguette, the onion rings the chips and then just before you come out, put his chips on my plate… got it?”
“Yeah”
“Great”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“look it’s simple, plate it up as you would with the baguette, the onion rings the chips and then just before you come out, put his chips on my plate… got it?”
“Yeah”
“Great”
Sometimes I think if we met now we would never be friendw
---
Quelle est la date de ton anniversaire?

• Haha
Reactions: 6