Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the last Christmas episode was shite mind.

All that with the weed & then Sonia.

Let’s hope it rediscovers it’s magic.

Would love to see some of the minor characters back for a cameo - the Essex boys, Dave Coaches, Rudi etc - to round it off.

Reactions: 9

Would love to see some of the minor characters back for a cameo - the Essex boys, Dave Coaches, Rudi etc - to round it off.
I did like the last one, but there were a lot of little things that didn't feel right - like Nessa giving taps for Christmas presents :unsure: she would never do that, she's an oddball for sure, but she's not daft. The celebrations one made sense, everyone eats celebrations at Christmas and they were the crap gifts left over from her Santa scam, but taps was just so random! They would just end up going in the bin as noone has need for one tap

That's a great idea getting all the old characters back, I hope they do that!

Reactions: 6
I did like the last one, but there were a lot of little things that didn't feel right - like Nessa giving taps for Christmas presents :unsure: she would never do that, she's an oddball for sure, but she's not daft. The celebrations one made sense, everyone eats celebrations at Christmas and they were the crap gifts left over from her Santa scam, but taps was just so random! They would just end up going in the bin as noone has need for one tap

That's a great idea getting all the old characters back, I hope they do that!
Yes that was stupid would have made more sense for her to give them a box of Celebrations 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I hope it ends with the four of them and their kids on Barry Island pier eating chips like at the end of S1 (or 2?). Or Gavin and Stacey finally get divorced and they’re both happy for once.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I quite liked the last one the big Christmas eve knee's up in the pub, then trying to put kids toys together Christmas morning with a hangover. Gwen's towels so dry cause there around since the 80s! Going to three different houses for starters, dinner and dessert cause the houses are too small!!
Only thing I didn't like was Smithys girlfriend and ending it on a cliffhanger.

Reactions: 11
I’m glad they’re doing another one. They couldn’t end it with that last episode. It deserves a better ending than that.

Reactions: 8
I hope it flows better like the original episodes did. I felt the last special was a bit too try hard to slam in as many "quotes" and phrases that have been memes over the years.
Roll on Xmas Day

Reactions: 9
The fishing trip secret needs to never be revealed. The humour is how everyone else reacts to it.

Reactions: 12
I agree about the fishing trip. That can never be revealed as it'll never be as funny as what we imagine they did.

What I would like to see is some mention or maybe an appearance from Lucy?

Reactions: 8
Fishing trip will definitely get a mention though and they'll be just about to reveal it before someone interrupts :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3