Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've
I don’t understand the obsession people have with wanting to bring back old shows, Gavin and Stacey is one of my faves but I couldn’t care less about new episodes, I’d happily watch repeats
watched so many repeats I practically know the script so I've given up

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't want any more episodes either and thought I was the only one!

To me, the thing about Nessa and Smithy was that they had a really unique bond, but that they would never have worked in a relationship. It would ruin what they had if they were to get married.

Reactions: 5
They are #couplegoals. Alison and Larry did a DNA journey that's worth a look, if you haven't already seen it. Think it's an ITV one.
Ah great thank you :)

It really doesn't matter how many times I rewatch G&S, I will always crack up at them two.

Reactions: 5
He is brilliant, I always laugh at the seriousness of him when Gwen wants to turn James Blunt off in the car 😂
One of my favourite scenes
My other top Bryan moments are “Surprise”, his anger when Stacey has her job interview,
His friend who he needs to speak to about pb & j

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love the way they repeat things that they don’t realise have already have been said. It’s so clever but simple
“You know he’s been to Nepal three times”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They wouldn’t say that, Uncle Bryn
Who’s Bryn?
Mum, tell him
Look at her. Calling for her mother at the first sign of trouble. Your generation make me sick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15