Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nothing saying what the rumor is based on, I don't believe it. I also wonder if they'll film again in the summertime after all the interruptions they had last time.

Reactions: 1
If Gwen hosted in 2019, and taking covid out of the equation, it'll be a Mick Christmas dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am a huge fan - it's my ultimate comfort show. I thought the last special had the potential to be rubbish and, whilst it didn't hold a patch on the first one, it by far exceeded my expectations. I'm well up for another one!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am a huge fan - it's my ultimate comfort show. I thought the last special had the potential to be rubbish and, whilst it didn't hold a patch on the first one, it by far exceeded my expectations. I'm well up for another one!
Same. Watched he last one hungover on boxing day morning in bed in Australia as it was Christmas day night over here I think it was boxing day anyway it was all a drunken blue. I knew my mates and sisters would text me about it so I watched it at the same time they did so they didn't give the plot away 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I felt a lot of the writing was fan service.

The worst part was Stacey saying "over there by the bingo hall? That's when you rang me and I ran out into the rain" Gavin replies "oh yeah I think I was at a foam party at the time"

WHO TALKS LIKE THAT.

I GOT A D IN SCRIPTWRITING AND I COULD DO BETTER (although that D was from my tutor hating my idea 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I felt a lot of the writing was fan service.

The worst part was Stacey saying "over there by the bingo hall? That's when you rang me and I ran out into the rain" Gavin replies "oh yeah I think I was at a foam party at the time"

WHO TALKS LIKE THAT.

I GOT A D IN SCRIPTWRITING AND I COULD DO BETTER (although that D was from my tutor hating my idea 😅)
God yeah that’s bad 😂 I was surprised when Ruth and/or James said they scrapped the first script for the special as it wasn’t good enough and re wrote it, can’t imagine how bad that was

Reactions: 6
Aw I really liked the last Christmas special for nostalgias sake. I always really loved G&S. I've recently watched every episode again with my other half who'd never watched any it and he didn't rate the final episode at all. I will be excited to watch a new episode but I do think they should probably just leave it. I remember when the Royle Family made a few dud Christmas episodes.

Reactions: 5
Aw I really liked the last Christmas special for nostalgias sake. I always really loved G&S. I've recently watched every episode again with my other half who'd never watched any it and he didn't rate the final episode at all. I will be excited to watch a new episode but I do think they should probably just leave it. I remember when the Royle Family made a few dud Christmas episodes.
The New Sofa is unironically one of my favourites 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched the bank holiday episode recently. I watched that episode many times before I realised the book Doris is reading on the beach is Being Jordan. Makes me smile every time now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOVE Gavin and Stacey... absolute classic!
Also love inbetweeners, Friday night dinner, this country and binged on Fleabag this weekend and is BRILLIANT
have you watched Two Door's down, its so funny, episodes are all on Iplayer

Reactions: 2