Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone started watching the Xmas specials? I’m off work ill so just watching them now 🎅🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I tend to watch them all year round tbh I just repeat the series over and over haha
I do watch the other eps all year round but I save the Xmas ones for October onwards, try to keep them special 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Reviving this to ask -- did anyone else immediately imagine Pam Shipman's reaction to Queen Camilla? I need someone to make a GIF or something about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reviving this to ask -- did anyone else immediately imagine Pam Shipman's reaction to Queen Camilla? I need someone to make a GIF or something about it!
Imagine the roleplay Pam and Mick would get up to. Pam bowing down to Mick as Camilla and Charles. 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I knew you all would understand. I'm American and no one here knows about Gavin and Stacey. :LOL:
Didn't they make an American version? (Us and then?) although going by your experience it must not have done very well 😬

Reactions: 1
Maybe Smithy could've got lost in the sea off Barry Island and we can catch up without him 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The last one was really disappointing to me, and that ending?! however I will be seated on Christmas evening if this news is true 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm only interested if it's Mick's turn to host Christmas again. I want to know who's turkey recipe he is using this time. And honestly, Bryn annoyed me with his Christmas dinner hosting.

Reactions: 14