Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad I've found this thread. Gavin & Stacey is my absolute fav. I'd say 80% of the time when I'm tagged in something on Facebook it's a Gavin & Stacey meme :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I love Doris, she reminds me of my foul mouthed Nanna!

Pam & Mick are great, my friend always says that's how me and my partner will end up haha!
Love Pam & Mick, they remind me so much of my partners parents, Pam absolutely cracks me up.. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Anyone else watching the Xmas specials on repeat haha or just me!? ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 5
Watching the first Christmas special as we speak ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've already watched it & no doubt will watch it again before Christmas! I just love it, I have watched last years one again but it just doesn't compare for me.

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™ve watched the whole series and the Christmas specials twice already in the last couple of weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m on mat leave at the mo. I normally save it for when I start my wrapping to get me in the Christmas spirit! I just love it and it never gets old for me!

Reactions: 2
Watching the first Christmas special as we speak ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've already watched it & no doubt will watch it again before Christmas! I just love it, I have watched last years one again but it just doesn't compare for me.
Oooh where are you watching it? I tried to find it the other day and ended up watching the 2019 one as I couldnโ€™t find the original Christmas special!

It took me ages to find it, it's titled something different! I think it's under announcement or something along those lines :)
Thatโ€™s what it is....The Announcement..... last time I looked I thought it was a trailer from when they announced the comeback 2019 episode ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ At least now I know what Iโ€™m doing tonight, got my glass of Baileys and my chocolate orange ready!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
this is my favourite programme ever ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™ve lost count of how many times Iโ€™ve watched and re-watched. Never gets old, I love it

Reactions: 6