Gavin and Stacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Pam & Mick, they remind me so much of my partners parents, Pam absolutely cracks me up..

Reactions: 4
Anyone else watching the Xmas specials on repeat haha or just me!?

Reactions: 5
Watching the first Christmas special as we speak I've already watched it & no doubt will watch it again before Christmas! I just love it, I have watched last years one again but it just doesn't compare for me.

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched the whole series and the Christmas specials twice already in the last couple of weeks I’m on mat leave at the mo. I normally save it for when I start my wrapping to get me in the Christmas spirit! I just love it and it never gets old for me!

Reactions: 2
Watching the first Christmas special as we speak I've already watched it & no doubt will watch it again before Christmas! I just love it, I have watched last years one again but it just doesn't compare for me.
Oooh where are you watching it? I tried to find it the other day and ended up watching the 2019 one as I couldn’t find the original Christmas special!

It took me ages to find it, it's titled something different! I think it's under announcement or something along those lines
That’s what it is....The Announcement..... last time I looked I thought it was a trailer from when they announced the comeback 2019 episode At least now I know what I’m doing tonight, got my glass of Baileys and my chocolate orange ready!

Reactions: 3
this is my favourite programme ever I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve watched and re-watched. Never gets old, I love it

Reactions: 6