Gary Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's cool to hate England so he's just jumped on the latest woke bandwagon. Always helps to throw in a Nazi Germany reference for extra spice.

He's an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It is not an opinion and he what he is saying does not hate England (well, from far as I can see from what he has said), what he is saying is a fact. Asylum seekers aren't illegals, the UK government is literally going against international human rights laws. It is a human right for people to seek asylum. The anti-asylum discourse that the government has been using for the last 20 years is literally the same as was being used in Germany in the lead up to the holocaust.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It is not an opinion and he what he is saying does not hate England (well, from far as I can see from what he has said), what he is saying is a fact. Asylum seekers aren't illegals, the UK government is literally going against international human rights laws. It is a human right for people to seek asylum. The anti-asylum discourse that the government has been using for the last 20 years is literally the same as was being used in Germany in the lead up to the holocaust.
“Literally the same” is it? Could you provide some examples?

Reactions: 4
You know someone's in the right when the Daily Mail are trying to get their gammon readers frothing at the mouth about them and it looks like it's working.

Hopefully he opens MOTD with a joke regarding the issue to spite them more

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He's gonna lose his IR35/HMRC tax evasion case by a shitload.

Worked somewhere 20 years ago and we had a contractor working for us, who lost - nowhere near the amount of money the Juggy bleep is on the hook for but...

our guy had a desk, chair, phone, and took direction from us permies/managers and did 'other work' for other outfits, yet always used to hold his horses each renewal time for our say so or not.

Juggy bleep is more of a BBC stooge than our guy was our stooge. I hope HMRC give him the rinsing he deserves and break the horrid little bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's cool to hate England so he's just jumped on the latest woke bandwagon. Always helps to throw in a Nazi Germany reference for extra spice.

He's an idiot.
It’s always cool to hate racists, and facists, wherever they come from! Unfortunately, this country has more than it’s fair share!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
He's "stepped back" from match of the day until an agreement has been reached on social media use.

Gary Lineker is to step back from presenting Match of the Day until an agreement is reached on his social media use - BBC statement.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sounds more like the BBC told him to apologise and he’s refused. He won’t give a tit as he hosts on BT sport as well.

Reactions: 6
Probably the right choice to not present it for the moment.

The BBC is the public broadcaster and they need to set out clear standards of what is expected by their highest paid and biggest names. The limbo they've been in over the last few days isn't tenable.

The BBC said it considered Lineker's recent social media activity to be a "breach of our guidelines".

Adding he should "keep well away from taking sides on party political issues or political controversies".

Reactions: 7
Hope the BBC lose loads of viewers. It will be interesting to see who they’ll try to silence next. I hear they won’t broadcast a David Attenborough programme because they’re afraid of a right wing back lash!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sounds more like the BBC told him to apologise and he’s refused. He won’t give a tit as he hosts on BT sport as well.
Probably he has come up with some witty or closing line and the bbc won’t let him use it so he is sulking

Reactions: 2
All these saying keep politics out of football would have no issue if he repeated the right wing rhetoric.
At least he put his money where his mouth is and welcomed a refugee into his home.
---
I dont think the uk is xenophobic, but it must be a bug bear for migrants from all 4 corners who come here legally on visas l and pay for the privellage tenfold to see illegals sneaking in.for every illegal immagrant that sneaks in, that's an hour longer waiting for a taxpayers service, like an nhs doctor or an nhs hospital. What's wrong with a government putting the hardworking people in this country first for once? Why is it racist to think that? and I don't see celebs most of whom live in the least diverse areas of the uk, they all live in exclusive white only areas but shouting about race and diversity, they are a joke honestly. Some of the nicest people I know are Indian and Filipino.. Well mannered who have come here legally, so why we doing them an injustice?,
Asylum seekers aren't illegal. Illegal immigrants are smuggled in or outstay visas. They can't claim benefits or receive NHS treatment because they live under the radar.

Reactions: 20
I hate the stupid facker, so I will automatically agree with anyone who calls The idiot out.

Shut the fack up, Gaz. Why didn’t you say anything about the blood money your stupid greedy multimillionaire mates were taking from Qatar, or all the innocent migrants who died building that stadium. No, kept yer mouth shut, then, dint ya.
Sack him.
Spot on, man's an idiot.

• Heart
It's gonna end up being Jenas presenting and any pundit they can rustle up like Ashley Williams. Jenas will be too scared to say no with him being made ready for a big BBC role as is.
Rate it’s going it will be presented by the cast of east Enders 😂…..well they do mention West Ham every so often on there so have a bit of knowledge

• Haha