Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like most things in life, things start to lose their appeal when you're doing them so often. So many of these Disney vloggers also use Disney as a distraction or coping mechanism for other issues going on in their lives. It must be a mind-duck when even Disney isn't satisfying you any more. Best thing they could do is take a break, sort their lives out at home, and go less often to enjoy it more.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like most things in life, things start to lose their appeal when you're doing them so often. So many of these Disney vloggers also use Disney as a distraction or coping mechanism for other issues going on in their lives. It must be a mind-duck when even Disney isn't satisfying you any more. Best thing they could do is take a break, sort their lives out at home, and go less often to enjoy it more.
Exactly this!

I have said multiple times the Disney Vlogging scene is a dying trade, you've got every man and his dog holding a Go-Pro and uploading their videos to YouTube (type 'WDW travel day' into YouTube and you'll find an abundance of family trips, all posting the exact same content as Twattan and co).

You also have communities such as DIBB providing free and accurate travel advice and tips, without trying to push tit merchandise and adverts down your throat.

The final nail in the Disney Vlogger coffin is the ever increasing costs... bellends like Twattan and Bogey going to Disney properties 4-5 times a year and spending £50k a year on vacations is no longer relatable or useful content. A £10k holiday is out of the reach of most middle salary earners due to the current financial crisis (I imagine most Vloggers are even feeling the pinch in their desperation for content - and they'll all be spunking silly money again to go to the Tron opening).

Reactions: 7

He really needs to stop with the ‘I haven’t been in 7 years’
You’re lucky as a forever unemployed 40 year old you’ve ever been at all

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why's it taken him a whole month to start uploading photos? Was his schedule too busy?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why's it taken him a whole month to start uploading photos? Was his schedule too busy?
It's always amazed me how tit he is at sharing photos. It's literally his thing on the trips 'picture picture', yet his Instagram game is weak. What does he take them for

Reactions: 7
It's always amazed me how tit he is at sharing photos. It's literally his thing on the trips 'picture picture', yet his Instagram game is weak. What does he take them for
I wonder if it’s because he takes so many (he said it’s something like 5000 per trip) that when he gets home he goes through the process of backing them up and then sorting through them. Either way, it’s not normal in 2023

Reactions: 3
I was surprised to see Gary run to catch some musical act in this Sunday's vlog. Is that why he showed himself doing "stretches" the following morning? It as if he realized he was filmed running and had to try to show the toll it took!

They’re all for Adam to use in his Dream Guides books (or whatever they are called). I’m sure it was mentioned on a cruise vlog pre-Covid. Guess that’s why Adam pays for everything (well, that and Gary being a bum!)

Reactions: 1
They’re all for Adam to use in his Dream Guides books (or whatever they are called). I’m sure it was mentioned on a cruise vlog pre-Covid. Guess that’s why Adam pays for everything (well, that and Gary being a bum!)
I remember that, but to me that doesn't compute. His guides don't have THAT many photos in.

Reactions: 3
I remember that, but to me that doesn't compute. His guides don't have THAT many photos in.
I personally think guides aren’t great when it comes to WDW nothing ever really goes to plan plus there are plenty of Orlando based vloggers that have you covered on anything WDW universal or Orlando.

Reactions: 5
Gary had a hell of a self-own in Adam's video today.

After he complained (again) about his poor legs, he perked right up when Pluto walked down the stress. Adam high-pitched "The legs are healed!"

Gotta stick with your lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gary had a hell of a self-own in Adam's video today.

After he complained (again) about his poor legs, he perked right up when Pluto walked down the stress. Adam high-pitched "The legs are healed!"

Gotta stick with your lie.
literally just came on to post this.
well, naturally ….
A280E47F-FCC6-425B-B6CE-06C7262894FB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They said at the end of this vlog Adam is going on a cruise with the dude that joined them on this last day.. (didn’t pay attention enough to remember what he is called!)
---
They have also hinted that they are going to do one of the cruises out of Southampton later on in the year.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.