Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney could also be getting into a lot of bother with Ron Desantis' recent moves and Florida becoming further right-wing. I don't think it'll be the end of Disney but it'll definitely impact future development plans in Florida. They would know this if they were actually knowledgeable about the Disney corporation and read a newspaper.

Background info for anyone curious: https://www.nytimes.com/article/disney-florida-desantis.html

Reactions: 3
If I was either of them I would be really worried about my future, surely they can't be mincing and shrieking around theme parks in five years time.....let alone ten!?!?
That's what's so odd/disturbing about many of the one's who do this and nothing else. They never, ever mention future life plans, things they did between trips. It's always next Disney trip, last Disney trip and that trip to Costa where we talked about Disney and put stickers in our Disney store planners.

Their 1 task in a whole day is probably - check Virgin upgrade prices.

Reactions: 7
That's what's so odd/disturbing about many of the one's who do this and nothing else. They never, ever mention future life plans, things they did between trips. It's always next Disney trip, last Disney trip and that trip to Costa where we talked about Disney and put stickers in our Disney store planners.

Their 1 task in a whole day is probably - check Virgin upgrade prices.
I find it really weird that there's radio silence when Adam and Gary aren't on Disney trips. What must they do day-to-day?

Adam: “Gary, fancy a trip to Disney? Busy crowds, thrill rides, Cramped spaces..”
Gary: sure! I’m there

DWP: “Gary, we need to get you back into work so you can stop claiming benefits. It will give you independence”
Gary: I just can’t. I have issues. It’s all too much. I can’t walk. I struggle to leave the house

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Adam: “Gary, fancy a trip to Disney? Busy crowds, thrill rides, Cramped spaces..”
Gary: sure! I’m there

DWP: “Gary, we need to get you back into work so you can stop claiming benefits. It will give you independence”
Gary: I just can’t. I have issues. It’s all too much. I can’t walk. I struggle to leave the house
think you give DWP too much credit here that they even challenge things. Most benefits once awarded go unchallenged year in year out

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think they reassess you after 2 years?

if he doesn’t claim benefits, then he’ll be making no NI contributions, so what happens when he is old because at 65 he won’t qualify for a state pension?
His future looks so bleak either way, no wonder he is depressed.

Reactions: 3
I think they reassess you after 2 years?

if he doesn’t claim benefits, then he’ll be making no NI contributions, so what happens when he is old because at 65 he won’t qualify for a state pension?
His future looks so bleak either way, no wonder he is depressed.
If he claims JSA he will get class 1 NI credits. I’m sure most people who are unemployed claim at least JSA.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’ve always thought there’s a chance he’s not claiming for 2 reasons.
1. Gary gets a review letter, he meets a jobsworth, they ask for documents. Any hassle at all and Gary says it’s all too much for his anxiety and….
2. His parents let him drop out of the system because poor Gary’s anxiety is acting up getting letters in. They’ll give him a few quid and pocket money if he washes dishes.

He could also be one of those people who are largely left alone (long written off as hopeless cases) while Jane gets laid off after 20 years, misses one job centre meeting and gets sanctioned and John who has heart failure has been turned down twice and is appealing again with help from his MP. He seems like the type who would get lucky like that.

Just saw a comment on his Instagram post with the dog. It says “Sorry mam and dad said no to a dog”

Who does this poster think will be left walking the dog every day for the next 14 years 😂 and paying for food, grooming and vet bills. Won’t be Ooh Gary C. of course they said no!

Reactions: 6
Talking to a friend about a girl he studies with who claims PIP for self-diagnosed borderline personality disorder. Apparently she had to fight for it to get it, so it is possible to claim for mental health with little to back it up and whilst doing activities that go against the claim (studying).

so if he did get it, he’d have £250-£368 a month according to this https://www.gov.uk/pip/how-much-youll-get

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
so if he did get it, he’d have £250-£368 a month according to this https://www.gov.uk/pip/how-much-youll-get

Would take him 4-5 years of saving every single penny to go on the trip he’s just had. And for most of it his facial expression has been “looking at a turkey sandwich on December 28th” Goes to show that handouts (from government, parents, charities) don’t help in the long run unless there’s a genuine inability to work long term (and then it should be a much higher payment). They actually disincentive personal growth. Would love to see him pay for part of a trip, even a meal or the airport hotel and see how he’d review it. Maybe that can be their new hook! I can guarantee he wouldn’t be throwing around 5 star reviews for $50 pizzas then.

If your “friend” took you on an all-expenses paid trip to Disney, wouldn’t you at the very least buy dinner one of the nights to say thank you? Or maybe get up early to get the coffees and croissants in? All Gary seems to do is sit on his hands and wait for the next feed from Adam. It would annoy me so much.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
If your “friend” took you on an all-expenses paid trip to Disney, wouldn’t you at the very least buy dinner one of the nights to say thank you? Or maybe get up early to get the coffees and croissants in?
Can’t expect Gary to spend his other people’s money on that kind of stuff. He’s got disposable consumer junk to purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What about the 1min of ‘Gary cam’ while Adam is taking a tit? Doesn’t that make you weep with how grateful he is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m watching an old season of Guy Fieri cooking competition and the judge was familiar….

Please please Instagram @chefdphillips she is actually Gary 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
The Gary cam was vomit inducing but he used to be able to put on a show. Shrieking and shaking and crying and calling home when they upgraded from a value to Port Orleans or economy to premium economy.

Now they’ve reached Upper class both ways and the full trip in a hotel that costs more per night than many people earn in a week and private transfers. Gary is genuinely travelling as well as you can without private jets and he’s 🫤

I bet his best memories are all from the old days doing it much more cheaply.

Reactions: 12
I bet his best memories are all from the old days doing it much more cheaply.
I think it is exactly this, maybe we are starting to see a bit of guilt from Gary? Or realisation that he is a complete failure that will amount to nothing... his gravestone will read "Collected a lot of merchandise"

I imagine most Tattlers can remember childhood holidays, but the most vivid ones are probably ones done on a budget with minimal thrills.

I can remember camping holidays or UK hotel holidays far better than I can remember trips to WDW for example. They provided far better experiences and cost next to nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Both of them seem completely over it tbh. Twattan is clearly only still doing it to avoid getting a proper job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.