Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure he uses emotional manipulation on his family. Poor mother is full of guilt over his circumstances. I used to feel bad for him, but now I realize how many of his actions are genuinely evil.

Reactions: 5
I think most people all know a Gary, in the sense of there’s always someone who has all the excuses to defend being lazy (not having a real
Job, taking handouts) blaming it on a range of things which most people have anyway but get on with life. It’s always a funny coincidence though, that these issues never strike them down when there is a holiday involved

Reactions: 7
I’ve watched Adam & Gary for a few years, when they used to hang out with aclaireytale and others from the cultural exchange or whatever it was when they were working out there and they’d meet at Christmas etc, but what I seem to have missed is how Adam and Gary met.

Adam is so patronising and takes the piss so much out if Gary it’s clear he’s only on the trips to boost ratings.. does Adam pay for everything I.e travel, food etc?

Reactions: 2
I assume they met the same way as all of those little Disney vlogger cliques.

Either at Disney events in the UK, or they meet in WDW, either inadvertenly or deliberately. I've seen several vlogs where people intentionally meet up and I have heard of vlogger/tourist meet ups over on websites like DIBB.

I have no idea how Adam and Gary would've met otherwise, similar to him and Bogey Tate or even that innocent Sam kid.

In a similar vane, what the arrangement between Adam and Cheer Ears was... other than he wanted to get the son into bed.

I also remember a couple called Becky and Lloyd went and watched Dave (of Sophie and Dave) when he was in the play that goes wrong. Who then just happened to be at Target when Dave couldn't operate a phone.

Or Matt (of Jade and Matt RIP :ROFLMAO:) providing personal trainer services to Dave the jam roly poly.

It's all a little stalker-ish and creepy if you ask me.

This just made me remember when Adam and Gary were offering viewers the opportunity to go on holiday with them :sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 3
If I tried the disney vlogger route I'd honestly make or break on my own. The 'community' is a large part of what puts me off (aside maybe one or two)

I’m sure they met at summer in the city in London as Gary had never been to Disney before he met Adam

• Wow
Yes, they used to hang out there.

In this video Gary is 34 and Adam just turned 22. Who doesn’t want to hang out with a jobless mid-30s man who has a puppet?

• Haha
So a few observations...

Adam seems to have always surrounded himself with irritating idiots.

Gary was a layabout 8 years ago!

A 5 minute vlog... how times have changed.

He looks like a poor mans Dominic Wood... but just as annoying.

1677509591736.png

• Haha
Yes, they used to hang out there.

In this video Gary is 34 and Adam just turned 22. Who doesn’t want to hang out with a jobless mid-30s man who has a puppet?

Adam was desperate for fame back then.... and Gary believe it or not had a lot more "internet fame" and more of a following than Adam in those early YouTube days

Gary likes hanging out with young boys.... Adam is happy to befriend anyone who gives him fame and money

perfect way for a friendship (sorry I mean business partnership) to start !

Reactions: 8
Do you think he discloses YT income to the benefits office? I know he probably doesn’t make that much but it’s an income non the less.

Reactions: 1
Do you think he discloses YT income to the benefits office? I know he probably doesn’t make that much but it’s an income non the less.
Being paid with flights and hotels is much more efficient for a Gary. The value he gets every year is more than many earn! Withdraw YT and art money into a pre paid card or leave it in PayPal and use it to pay for pins online - no trace of anything for them to see. Grifters always have their ways. A new claimant who worked since they were 16 will be gone through with a fine tooth comb. - a penny over the limits in your savings and computers says no. Disability payments usually would need several appeals and getting your MP involved. More stressful that the condition you have usually. The career claimants sail on and never get caught. They will sit brazen as you like and insist they need a 6 bedroom house and then drive away in a Mercedes.

im a big proponent of a strong safety net but as it is the system doesn’t give honest people a lift up. It punishes the worker, humiliates the poor and disabled and lets the career grifters get away with murder.

• Heart
Did anyone catch the bit at 1hr 5 mins in where Gary had the smoothie and said "I've not got enough suck to get it down" with a completely blank expression 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now, is it just the lighting, or is Adam getting some salt and pepper in his facial hair?

He's not a bad looking guy, but he's on the verge of really being too heavy for his features.

Reactions: 1
Twattan has more 'merchandise' coming.

Twattqn, stop saying 'we' as if you are Richard Branson and the boss of a conglomerate.

It was Mummy and Daddy who paid for your offices and utter shite that you put out in the world and presumably came to their sesnses and closed it down.

You are a talentless narcissist throwing mummys and daddys money away.

• Haha
Another bit of armchair psychology after yesterday's slogfest -

Gary seems really attached to the idea of himself as a victim/someone who can't cope with everyday things. He went on and on about how he can't drive, couldn't driver, never will be able to drive..Of course he could drive. There are paraplegics and amputees who drive modified cars without issue. Most people with anxiety and depression drive - how else would they get to the doctor, get their children to school etc

He seems to be really confused about what he's not doing because he's living at home and doesn't have to and what he's not capable of doing. He's capable of doing all the things any other big tall 40 yr old man can do - he's just not doing them because he doesn't have to/he has someone to do them for him. People with amputated legs are out there working, driving, exercising because they have to! Their mother's can't drive them around and deliver food to their bedrooms.

He really needs to find his 15 mins to going on one of those bootcamp style programs where they knock some sense into him.

Reactions: 9
Gary seems really attached to the idea of himself as a victim/someone who can't cope with everyday things. He went on and on about how he can't drive, couldn't driver, never will be able to drive..Of course he could drive. There are paraplegics and amputees who drive modified cars without issue. Most people with anxiety and depression drive - how else would they get to the doctor, get their children to school etc

He seems to be really confused about what he's not doing because he's living at home and doesn't have to and what he's not capable of doing. He's capable of doing all the things any other big tall 40 yr old man can do - he's just not doing them because he doesn't have to/he has someone to do them for him. People with amputated legs are out there working, driving, exercising because they have to! Their mother's can't drive them around and deliver food to their bedrooms.
This is the problem with the UK at present... over the last 20-30 years, the Government have allowed for the creation of generations of benefit scroungers, who live their lives on the hand outs of Universal Credit (previously ESA & JSA). There are whole communities of work shy individuals and families, that get pregnant young, have several children and then expect to live off the state until their dying day (Benefits street is clear evidence of that). That is not to say there aren't many who are entitled, deserving and truly in need of the benefits system.

The recognition and awareness of mental health has, on the whole, been a positive thing for employers/employees and for the human race in general. However, you then get morons like Gary C who play the mental health card at any given opportunity and spin a tale of "woe is me", despite being filmed wearing rabbit, pumpkin and carrot costumes, standing on the 4th plinth at Trafalgar Square and releasing Christmas albums, that doesn't align with the symptoms of anxiety.

Add to that the mysterious leg condition, that only seems to get mentioned in guest services on Disney property when they want a wheelchair and a pass to skip the queues. If you live a sedentary lifestyle, shockhorror, you're going to be unfit and your body is going to start declining.

The final nail in the coffin is enablers in his life, Mummy and Daddy C have a lot to answer for, allowing their child to grow into his 40s without working a day in his life, collect thousands of pounds worth of tit merchandise and sit in his bedroom 24/7, unless his weird friend takes him on a Disney trip.

Twattan too has to understand the role he plays, giving Gary C a free ride all the time, as well as, all the other content creators (Bogey Tate) and weird fans who put Gary on a pedestal... instead of calling him out for the lazy, workshy, benefit cheat he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Adam is Gary with rich parents. His upbringing gave him a better education and his family and circumstances means he has access to more money and he understands on the surface level that he needs to present as a “business man” and he needs to keep the vlog going as a “career”. Adam raised in a working class estate without the bank of mam and dad - is Gary.

I think that’s why he puts up with him and is never tempted to smother him with a pillow!

Reactions: 9
If I was either of them I would be really worried about my future, surely they can't be mincing and shrieking around theme parks in five years time.....let alone ten!?!?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.