Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody:

Gary C:

Hahahah!! It was exactly like that!!
He said he isn’t doing the parks for a while as he found WDW too stressful because when Adam was trying to reserve Mickey and Minnie’s runaway railway, he had to hold up the timer and his hands were shaking.
Honestly I’m sorry but we all have to do things that make us stressed and anxious now and again.

Oh and he also said the Disneyland hotel was $600 a night and next time they’ll do one of the cheap ones by the park. None of them are ‘cheap’ unless you’re not paying. He has no concept of money.

But they still have a cruise coming up 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahah!! It was exactly like that!!
He said he isn’t doing the parks for a while as he found WDW too stressful because when Adam was trying to reserve Mickey and Minnie’s runaway railway, he had to hold up the timer and his hands were shaking.
Honestly I’m sorry but we all have to do things that make us stressed and anxious now and again.

Oh and he also said the Disneyland hotel was $600 a night and next time they’ll do one of the cheap ones by the park. None of them are ‘cheap’ unless you’re not paying. He has no concept of money.

But they still have a cruise coming up 😂
So many contradictions, it's all for the 'drama' and attention

Reactions: 3
He mentioned in a previous IG live that he uses going to Disney and buying/collecting crap as means to distract him from his life. Which in essence is pretty sad, because it means he is aware that his life is in a sad state. But those are pretty luxurious distractions, and he's becoming increasingly blasé about them, taking for granted flying upper class and staying in expensive hotels on his friend's dime. Don't get me wrong, I think it's only right Adam compensates Gary for being in his vlogs and providing him with better views and exposure, but it seems to come at an increasingly higher cost.

Reactions: 10
I would just be so embarrassed to have my friend pay for everything while I moaned that it was too much and spent hundreds on useless pins.

Reactions: 5
He mentioned in a previous IG live that he uses going to Disney and buying/collecting crap as means to distract him from his life. Which in essence is pretty sad, because it means he is aware that his life is in a sad state. But those are pretty luxurious distractions, and he's becoming increasingly blasé about them, taking for granted flying upper class and staying in expensive hotels on his friend's dime. Don't get me wrong, I think it's only right Adam compensates Gary for being in his vlogs and providing him with better views and exposure, but it seems to come at an increasingly higher cost.
maybe he should try therapy as a distraction from his life…!

I had my pip assessment last week and the questions they were asking there’s no way Gary is on benefits he would be done for fraud if he was

Reactions: 4
There was a good post on this today on @talkingcircle the comments are interesting.

From what I understand they fail most people and then to see how serious they are, you can go to tribunal to be assessed by an actual doctor (a PIP assessor does not have educated medical knowledge they only care about failing as many people as possible to meet numbers ) Success of passing the tribunal is something like 60% apparently

I know it’s harder to claim for mental disorders as it’s means tested and mostly physical. But not sure if Gary did. I really think his poor family just give him money.

Accidentally posted this in Adam's thread.

Too anxious to get a job but this is fine ???

Screen Shot 2023-02-26 at 4.32.36 PM.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I just had a realisation that when Gary dropped out of Uni for having panic attacks and ran back home (basically when all this started), his mum would have been the age he is now.
imagine her level of responsibility then compared to his at the very same age.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.