Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what I wanted to see. A naked Gary C bedrotting and posting mugshots while dispensing the wise advice that we shouldn't believe everything we see online. Wow, would never have thought of that one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just what I wanted to see. A naked Gary C bedrotting and posting mugshots while dispensing the wise advice that we shouldn't believe everything we see online. Wow, would never have thought of that one.
Slight lack of self awareness too

Reactions: 3
And yet, their idiot stans would buy prints of his..."art."

Which does raise the question why he doesn't monetize it. It's basically free income that doesn't even requite him to put in a modicum of effort.

Reactions: 6
Do you remember when he took a basic photo of the DLP castle with his iPhone and they made like thousands from prints of it? Like £5k if i remember correctly?

• Wow
  • Haha
Gary is leaving money behind him on purpose imo. If he started consistently uploading and selling his art work he'd make money. His parents would expect him to contribute to the household. Adam might ask him to split the bill. His benefits would be reassessed and he'd be eligible for a plethora of return to work programmes/start a business allowances and grants. They'd probably let him keep his benefits and give him a coach and give him start up money.

He couldn't have that! He needs to stay broke so that he can play victim and remain a man child. He's clever enough to know that.

Reactions: 10
IMG_8398.jpeg

I really wish IG would stop showing me gary’s threads. Instant depression.

• Haha
Going to have to pay for that yourself Gary. Queen Hattan is too good for All Stars now. View attachment 2799657
I mean, if they weren't so lazy they could just visit and take a photo and then leave

Also, how did he not know this already?

Also Also, probably the only giant woody he has seen in many years

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He drops hints for Adam on where he wants to go without directly asking him. He did it with Disneyland Tokyo too. How do you reach 43 and not feel ashamed and embarrassed by that?
bleeping disgusts me.

he needs to picture himself growing up.

More deep thoughts by Gary C. He doesn’t seem to make the connection between having trouble sleeping and not doing a damn thing all day. He can’t sleep because he’s not tired. He’s not tired because he uses zero energy all day.
IMG_9733.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The first thing a doctor will ask you is if you exercise.
But Gary is on a mission to have the longest ailments list in the country so he can get his mum to cook him dinner and wash his sheets until her last breath.
So now he will do the puppy dog eyes and tell everyone he suffers from insomnia on top of everything else.
He said he woke up ‘sweating from a vivid dream’, that would be his anti-depressants.

Thought this one was odd for someone who makes a big fuss about being lactose intolerant
IMG_8786.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The first thing a doctor will ask you is if you exercise.
But Gary is on a mission to have the longest ailments list in the country so he can get his mum to cook him dinner and wash his sheets until her last breath.
So now he will do the puppy dog eyes and tell everyone he suffers from insomnia on top of everything else.
He said he woke up ‘sweating from a vivid dream’, that would be his anti-depressants.

Thought this one was odd for someone who makes a big fuss about being lactose intolerant
View attachment 2808051
bleeping laughing cow, the 80s kids cheese of choice.

Of course it’s a “thing” Gary, they put honey comb on cheese boards 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems he has an interest in art - I know it’s childlike work - and photography so why not try and make it a career, a college or university course and he could start doing professional photography or artwork for a job, especially because he knows someone that does art for Disney so even aspiring at that is something to go for instead of being stuck in the house.

I know it would take time but at least he’d actively be working towards something and the too old comment wouldn’t apply because people go back to uni later in life all of the time but they have drive whereas he completely lacks it.

Reactions: 3
He went to uni for drama and had a total breakdown so dropped out. I think he did have drive to be a performer, but it didnt happen for him, so he won’t do anything else and has completely given up on life now

He went to uni for drama and had a total breakdown so dropped out. I think he did have drive to be a performer, but it didnt happen for him, so he won’t do anything else and has completely given up on life now
He probably got one critique and couldn't handle it

• Haha
I bet he can’t hack criticism from professionals that are there to help better you because he’s fine to sing on a cruise ship where for the most part people are going to be polite and make a big deal over you whether they think you’re terrible at it or not 🤣

Reactions: 7