Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harsh reality is he isn't that talented. He can carry a tune but it's very amateur level, and his 'entertainment' isn't even butlins level...I mean...those sock puppets 🤣

His art I'd basic af but he has an audience he could monetise if he just put a tiny amount of work on. To me it's like Gary had one critique or rejection and ran from life to become the perpetual victim and is now wasting his life.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if he hints at wanting things the way a child does because on top of the free trip he’s always mentioning that Adam buys him stuff from the Disney stores and twice in the haul he mentions that Alex/Max has given or bought him something it’s quite sad for a grown man to make his ‘friends’ feel like they have to buy him things

Reactions: 7
I wonder if he hints at wanting things the way a child does because on top of the free trip he’s always mentioning that Adam buys him stuff from the Disney stores and twice in the haul he mentions that Alex/Max has given or bought him something it’s quite sad for a grown man to make his ‘friends’ feel like they have to buy him things
For sure, he is that type.
He definitely gives his parents a Christmas list, and itll be toys - not say, a saucepan or an air fryer.
Imagine counting down till christmas morning, excited because you know your parents bought you the funko pop train-set or whatever it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_9332.jpeg

Gary, listen, i really think a job would be good for you.
I know you think that for the rest of us doing a job everyday is boring and we all hate it - but that’s because you’re looking at it from the perspective of a 16 year old working at Woolies in the 90s.
Finding a job, the right job, can give you a sense of identity, routine, pride, independency, contact and friendship with others, a source of income and a future.
i can’t get my head around why you believe that’s worse than the pathetic life you are currently living.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I had Threads trying to entice me to join again by giving me a snippet of Gary's post about trying horlicks again for rhe first time in ages.

• Haha
View attachment 2820206
Gary, listen, i really think a job would be good for you.
I know you think that for the rest of us doing a job everyday is boring and we all hate it - but that’s because you’re looking at it from the perspective of a 16 year old working at Woolies in the 90s.
Finding a job, the right job, can give you a sense of identity, routine, pride, independency, contact and friendship with others, a source of income and a future.
i can’t get my head around why you believe that’s worse than the pathetic life you are currently living.
WTF is that post of his?!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_9608.jpeg

Why dont you bleeping walk her you lazy bleep? Im sure your mum has enough to do.

Reactions: 11
You do have the blame the mum a bit for this, she sounds like she's enabling him and has been all his life.

I mean jesus apparently even the dog gets to decide how far it wants to walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree but just because someone is easily taken advantage of, doesn’t mean you should.
His brother has a good job and his own family, who he pays to take to disney himself.

Reactions: 4
What the actual duck

Also, in true style stealing content from somewhere else not creating his own.

Screenshot_20240322_112829_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
What the actual duck

Also, in true style stealing content from somewhere else not creating his own.

View attachment 2830064
Hahah that came up on my YT home page and saw it was only 6mins long, the lazy fucker. Who is gonna fall sleep in 6mins to Gary’s whingey voice

he is sitting in his kids bed, with his kids lights on.

Give me Tom Hardy or Cillian Murphy reading bedtime stories, not manchild Gary C

Last edited:
  • Haha
His voice isn't all that relaxing, but to steal disneys own work and just read it 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ that isn't being creative Gary

Reactions: 7
The sleep story sounds like Alan Carr on Valium. He sure has some delusional followers though. Telling him that he should be a voice actor. If he wasn’t so lazy and afraid of adulthood he’d fleece them on Patreon.

• Haha