Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sleep story sounds like Alan Carr on Valium. He sure has some delusional followers though. Telling him that he should be a voice actor. If he wasn’t so lazy and afraid of adulthood he’d fleece them on Patreon.
He could probably still start one, do nothing, and still get people paying him

• Heart
Reactions: 3
His IG live earlier
-people cry when they meet him and adam and he gets it lmao
- says he doesnt disclose his surname to protect his family who are teachers/civil servants. Said he aint mad but mentioning his surname is doxxing. OK Gary, pretty sure I found your surname from the dailymail article about you on the 4th plinth, you know … national press so not doxxing. As this was before Tattle, I think he really thought he was gonna be famous.
- ‘ive never tried to drive, i just wouldnt be able to do it, id be too nervous and overthinking’ 😒
- said when he met Adam he was the more successful and established one, as he was doing panels, m&gs and talks. I assume cheekytv. Adam hadnt started YT and it was his first time there.
- always wanted to be a singer or actor …. was signed to Sylvia Young’s talent agency when he was 13.

He really takes forever to tell a story, went on for ages about neighbour’s cats 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His IG live earlier
-people cry when they meet him and adam and he gets it lmao
- says he doesnt disclose his surname to protect his family who are teachers/civil servants. Said he aint mad but mentioning his surname is doxxing. OK Gary, pretty sure I found your surname from the dailymail article about you on the 4th plinth, you know … national press so not doxxing. As this was before Tattle, I think he really thought he was gonna be famous.
- ‘ive never tried to drive, i just wouldnt be able to do it, id be too nervous and overthinking’ 😒
- said when he met Adam he was the more successful and established one, as he was doing panels, m&gs and talks. I assume cheekytv. Adam hadnt started YT and it was his first time there.
- always wanted to be a singer or actor …. was signed to Sylvia Young’s talent agency when he was 13.

He really takes forever to tell a story, went on for ages about neighbour’s cats 🥱
What this daily mail article 🤣 what a knobber

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually, I think Gary C only limits himself. If you watch this bit from when he was somewhat successful with CheekTV and its community, you can see that Gary was a thoughtful, creative person. He has way more creativity and sensitivity in him than Adam.

It's like he has frozen himself in a time where he had some success and he feels he can't get there again. It's obvious he put work and planning into Cheeky so he can do it again. Come on Gary, I'm rooting for you. Some therapy and a push is all you need to get back out there. Life is for living!

Reactions: 5
It's obvious he put work and planning into Cheeky so he can do it again.
You give him too much credit imo

Even then he made his mum help him put face paint on.

More recently he had a meltdown when
- posting Little Mickey C, so deleted the account
- spent 30mins making a friendship bracelet
- back from disney and had to film a haul. Left it for weeks and was dreading it.

He had more motivation back then than now, but he’s always been lazy entitled and wont do anything that makes him slightly uncomfortable

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
wont do anything that makes him slightly uncomfortable
^ This sums it up. And every time he feels the slightest discomfort he thinks its the worst ever and nobody has ever suffered like that. Pfft he should ask his civil servant and teacher relatives how much discomfort they've put up with for crappy salaries and (likely) crappy London commutes. There's a lot of self absorption and selfishness involved in his current predicament.

• Heart
Two videos in a week? He'll be getting signed off for exhaustion soon!

Hear for yourself what some commenters are calling "spectacular" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Awful. Why does he sing through his nose and not his stomach?
The shot of his prized Funko Pops 😭
Someone needs to take him to the Willy Wonka glasgow event and leave him there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I always find these reaaaaallllyyyy cringy. How can anyone say this is spectacular 😂😂😂

He has no range, everything is sung at the same pitch, I mean it's not the worst thing I've heard but he is to singing what Hollyoaks actors are to acting: somewhat able but basically not very good.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah exactly. I really dont know why he ever thought he was good enough to sing/act and never have to work a normal job. There a millions of very talented people who don’t even make it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4