Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He gave himself away when he said the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with his legs and then showed us on camera the stretches he had been told to do (was in one of the disneyland california vlogs I think) the stretches were the most basic ones for general flexibility that everyone should do, even kids at school are shown them. And he barely put any effort into them, it was literally seconds while they waited for the lift

Reactions: 8
No just lazy...
---
Watched the new Adam Hattan vlog and he asked how Gary slept... he replied saying better than he did two weeks before coming out to WDW. What, worried about going on holiday? :rolleyes:
to be fair, I suffer with anxiety around travelling, and I will worry for weeks about it but it doesn’t stop me from doing it, and once I’m actually on holiday, I am absolutely fine.
I still think he’s a lazy git though! And I’m not entirely sure his anxiety is completely genuine.

Reactions: 3
He gave himself away when he said the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with his legs and then showed us on camera the stretches he had been told to do (was in one of the disneyland california vlogs I think) the stretches were the most basic ones for general flexibility that everyone should do, even kids at school are shown them. And he barely put any effort into them, it was literally seconds while they waited for the lift
@Mark81 indeed. In a previous video (The day before him waiting for the elevator video), Gary engages in the basic stretches in the hotel room and sings Olivia Newton John’s Let’s Get Physical. It was Adam who reminded Gary if he did his stretches near the elevator. Gary then proceeded to stretch at the elevator. 😜

Reactions: 2
to be fair, I suffer with anxiety around travelling, and I will worry for weeks about it but it doesn’t stop me from doing it, and once I’m actually on holiday, I am absolutely fine.
I still think he’s a lazy git though! And I’m not entirely sure his anxiety is completely genuine.
i think it’s more that he says he can’t work, do housework, do his own laundry, take the dog out, cook a meal, pay for anything other than disney tat so wont even attempt it. Yet he somehow manages long haul travel every few months.

Sure, building up to it may be overwhelming, i travel solo a lot and feel that, but he has Adam do everything, even make his bed and im sure his mum helps him pack. So his only stress really is getting on the train and finding what pins he’s after. It’s still more effort than hoovering your bedroom though.
his life is just so unbelievable to me.

Reactions: 5
All those pins 😳. They’re stashed away in bags and tubs, he doesn’t even display them. What’s the point….? His need to hoard is mad. Especially when he lives in his childhood bedroom

Reactions: 5
Jesus, that’s shocking. I know he kept them in shoeboxes but he must have run out. All for a 5 min high and then put away.
could have paid for his own bloody holidays with that. Or even get driving lessons and a car…

Reactions: 4
That video of all of those pins to a sound track of “all that work and what did it get me?” What work Gary? Newsflash.. but going as a plus one to Florida twice a year isn’t work.
I can’t believe he’s not embarrassed to put that up, he’s a 40 something year old man with absolutely nothing going for him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That video of all of those pins to a sound track of “all that work and what did it get me?” What work Gary? Newsflash.. but going as a plus one to Florida twice a year isn’t work.
I can’t believe he’s not embarrassed to put that up, he’s a 40 something year old man with absolutely nothing going for him.
Also why does he collect the just to shove them into a box.... how many has he bloody got. How ridiculous

When you consider they're probably averaging £20 each, it's scary how much he has spent

Reactions: 7
I like a pin now and again, especially as a little souvenir just like a fridge magnent is, but to start hoarding them -it’s the biggest waste of money. ESPECIALLY when you dont have a job

Reactions: 6
I have a few pins, opening day pins, year pins and cats but only if I like them

IMG_7057.jpeg

REMINDER: he said we have nothing going for us!

A normal functioning person would forget about this 5mins later because we have other things to get on with.

Gary, get out of bed, hoover your room, make your own dinner and get a job.
You are depressed because you are depressing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Caught a bit of him live on Instagram in the wee small hours. His voice was really odd. He would be speaking in a deep voice quite naturally and then mid sentence would return to "Gary C" normal. So is the higher pitch all part of the act?

Caught a bit of him live on Instagram in the wee small hours. His voice was really odd. He would be speaking in a deep voice quite naturally and then mid sentence would return to "Gary C" normal. So is the higher pitch all part of the act?
Sounds like Michael Jackson.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In this week’s episode of More Exciting Updates From Gary C. Wish he’d film a Day in the Life
IMG_7276.jpeg
IMG_7275.png

Reactions: 3