Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is Gary is perfectly content being a lazy good for nothing. He needs serious help.
He is beyond it and has convinced himself he is a victim. Adam tolerates it because his videos get a boost, but if it wasn't for that Adam wouldn't want to know
---
I can't imagine him surviving an Asian park trip

Screenshot_20240124_091036_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He’ll emerge from bed in about 2 weeks to do a haul video. Usual few hundred wasted on pins and tat.

His parents benefit most from him going on holiday. Must be a relief not to have this man upstairs in bed all day. He's mentioned that his parents are always worried about “what he might do”. Since he’s never missed a holiday, never stayed in bed on holiday, never skipped a meal on holiday…..they know he’ll be fine. They can relax totally, mentally and physically.
Last time he had to do a haul video he had a meltdown over it. Was almost in tears on IG live about how he had left it all in a pile in his room for ages because he was dreading it so much. bleeping looney.

The duffy story is definitely a nudge at Adam. He keeps telling Adam he wants to go. Then get a job and pay for it, you are 43!!

Reactions: 6
He and madam get overwhelmed in wdw in a few hours. They would never cope with the Japan crowds. If you want a hope of doing most things you need to be in the park all day.

Then there's the food situation

Also you arent guaranteed to meet characters, they dont do meets like wdw do.

I don't think pins are a thing over there too.

The jetlag can be brutal going east too.

They'd disrespect the culture because its not florida.

It would be a disaster

I Gary goes, then it's 100% confirmation his anxiety isn't anxiety at all.

Reactions: 7
a dedicated thread to mr universal credit himself, the one and only… oooohhh Gary C 👏🏼

I’m about to start the latest vlogs but from reading here it seems the whole trick up the sleeve “anxiety” storyline is being told by gary, again 🙄

he should be bleeping ashamed of himself claiming to suffer with anxiety and mental health issues, it’s insulting to people who are really suffering - how about you get off your arse, get a job, do some volunteering, give back to your community (and no Gary, doing a rendition of Mariah Carey’s “Hero” in your bedroom is not giving back to society, nobody wants to see that tit), just do summat with your life hun, your an embarrassment, and your in your forties!!

if that my was brother no bleeping way would I let my kids near him, he gives a whole new meaning to uncle knob head. His family need to do an intervention of some sort, it’s really not on. His mam and dad are probably 60-70 years old, saving all their pennies for a week in Benidorm once a year, meanwhile their man-child adult son is living upstairs, getting his laundry done, having his meals cooked, and flying first bleeping class for free twice a year to the US. Put a bleeping stop to that nonsense.

Reactions: 8
I really don’t understand how anyone enjoys him (or adam).

Even if you put aside all the above (entitlement, laziness and questionable incapacity), he would still be a 40-something year old who acts like an annoying child and wastes all their money on toys. None of it is funny.

Never even done a giveaway or anything.

Reactions: 5
He was able to get 10K followers in a week for that Mickey teddy bear thing. There are a lot of idiots out there. But it also shows that he’s been sat on a goldmine and could have made money from his followers. If 10,000 idiots will follower a teddy bear belonging to a 42 year old recluse then 1,000 people will buy his artwork.

He was no expenses and over the last few years he could have easily made a few grand a year. A few grand would stockpile and he’d have tens of thousands today. Then again he wasted his inheritance from his nan immediately on a phone and laptop and his parents had to buy him a mattress. No doubt out of their modest inheritance. In his current state he’d blow the money but he can never say that the opportunity to make money wasn’t there.

I think that's whats so frustrating. He and Adam have such a crazy loyal following, they really could monetise them well. All from their bed or sofa. They'd make a fortune.

They aren't depressed or anxious...they're lazy

And on cue there's the haul video.

He says he won't talk money because he doesn't want to acknowledge what was spent because he wants ''nice vibes..Disney Disney...nice nice''

Think I'll say that the next time I have to deal with some of the crap life throws at you when you leave your bedroom.

☎ We're giving you 30 days notice that we're terminating your lease. We're selling the house so we need you out.

📞Not today. I want nice vibes. Disney Disney...nice nice. Call me back next week.

Mum and Dad C are down having their dinner while this is filmed. Gary came up to do the video because his soup was too hot! Oh how he suffers. The food that is bought for him, cooked for him and served up to him wasn't the perfect temperature the moment he sat down.

You couldn't write this crap.

• Haha
And on cue there's the haul video.

He says he won't talk money because he doesn't want to acknowledge what was spent because he wants ''nice vibes..Disney Disney...nice nice''

Think I'll say that the next time I have to deal with some of the crap life throws at you when you leave your bedroom.

☎ We're giving you 30 days notice that we're terminating your lease. We're selling the house so we need you out.

📞Not today. I want nice vibes. Disney Disney...nice nice. Call me back next week.

Mum and Dad C are down having their dinner while this is filmed. Gary came up to do the video because his soup was too hot! Oh how he suffers. The food that is bought for him, cooked for him and served up to him wasn't the perfect temperature the moment he sat down.

You couldn't write this crap.
He does know we can work out roughly what he spent, right?

Something has changed, he must be feeling the heat more now than ever before

Reactions: 3
No going to mention money. No because he spent a fortune bearing in mind that he doesn't work, suffers from anxiety etc etc.
Glad my hard earned taxes are going to a good and worthy cause!

The pins alone would have cost a fair amount

Reactions: 4
This haul wasnt as excessive as the others but (rounded up to nearest $)
Park maps, napkins, hotel coffee (doesnt drink coffee, just likes the packaging) - free
Resort mug - Free on dining plan
Mickey signed print - $50
Playing cards - free (stole off friend)
Magic Band $34
Walt Disney's Disneyland Ornament $30
Framed custom silhouette $20
Figment shoulder plush - gifted
2x 2024 pins $30
Animal Kingdom Lodge pin $30
3x festival of the arts pins $60
3x Supporting cast pins $54
2x outlet pins $8
2x tron pins $36 (approx)
Gummy bears pin $15
2x Parks Pins $30
Total $397

Average cost of a decent single bed mattress … well, pretty much the same…

imagine being 43 and you prioritise hoarding disney pins over buying anything else in life

This haul wasnt as excessive as the others but (rounded up to nearest $)
Park maps, napkins, hotel coffee (doesnt drink coffee, just likes the packaging) - free
Resort mug - Free on dining plan
Mickey signed print - $50
Playing cards - free (stole off friend)
Magic Band $34
Walt Disney's Disneyland Ornament $30
Framed custom silhouette $20
Figment shoulder plush - gifted
2x 2024 pins $30
Animal Kingdom Lodge pin $30
3x festival of the arts pins $60
3x Supporting cast pins $54
2x outlet pins $8
2x tron pins $36 (approx)
Gummy bears pin $15
2x Parks Pins $30
Total $397

Average cost of a decent single bed mattress … well, pretty much the same…
[/URL]

imagine being 43 and you prioritise hoarding disney pins over buying anything else in life
@Tabitha great recap! 😉 I think that Gary purchased 2 Framed custom silhouettes of the dog. One for his brother (the actual dog owner/pet parent) and one for himself. 🤔 Now, unless the silhouettes are $10 each, he actually spent $40? Yikes! 😜

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is Gary hoping these two guys they hang out with on their recent trip will start paying for him too? He is going hard on the praise and sucking up to them in instagram

• Haha
He has done a video today where he poses a big question about life. Do you believe in coincidence? What could have caused him to ponder something so existential you might ask?

Well, on his recent all-expenses trip to Animal Kingdom Lodge, he didn’t see a giraffe on the entire holiday. The other three did. What are the chances of that? If you think that’s crazy - on the last day, in the lobby, he saw an inflatable giraffe. In an animal themed resort. Really, what are the chances?

Gary Caplehorne asks us - “is the universe saying LOL at me?”

Not quite, Gary. But you’re 43 and this is your strongest lived experience of the ‘invisible thread’ theory you ponder. I really don’t know where you would begin unpacking something so simple and idiotic, but he has posted this out on the internet thinking it makes him look intelligent.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This is the oddest video he’s ever done.
He didnt see any giraffes at AKL (his favourite animal) but as he was leaving he saw a toy one… is it the universe? If it was, wouldnt the universe allow him to see actual giraffes?

His head is so far up his arse, he thinks shopdisney released a mug on their site just for Brogan. Not like Brogan already wants a list of 145321 disney shite.