Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

agathabeads

gc.PNG

Gary when he heard about the DAS changes and that he's going to have to queue like everyone else.

(Edit: also if you're wondering, this is from when they managed to get a boarding pass for Rise of the Resistance, the ride based on the films he's probably seen once)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_3684.png

UNGRATEFUL CUNT! Dont go then!! How many are working hard every day just to afford to go once?

Crying for uploading some photos is how he makes these idiots excuse his complete embarrassment of a life.

• Angry
  • Wow

Clovis

VIP Member
Gary bravely battling through his crippling anxiety to meet up with some middle aged woman in London.

Not all heroes wear capes.
IMG_1611.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry

queenamber

VIP Member
The rage I had reading that caption when I was waking up for work on a freezing Monday morning has sent me into another dimension 😂 Flying in first class (for free) really takes a hard toll doesn't it? They can fuck right off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

starri

VIP Member
Man, I thought I have struggles and challenges in my life, but Gary really puts that into perspective.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Tabitha

VIP Member
There is clinical depression and situational (i was diagnosed with the latter when my relationship broke down). They can overlap. And of course, the people who seem to have it all, can also be depressed (i.e Robin Williams).
But spending 43 years staring at the same 4 walls, 12hours a day, with no reason to get out of bed, will make anyone depressed.
I will never get my head around how you reach 43 without having worked or doing anything independently.

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_9332.jpeg

Gary, listen, i really think a job would be good for you.
I know you think that for the rest of us doing a job everyday is boring and we all hate it - but that’s because you’re looking at it from the perspective of a 16 year old working at Woolies in the 90s.
Finding a job, the right job, can give you a sense of identity, routine, pride, independency, contact and friendship with others, a source of income and a future.
i can’t get my head around why you believe that’s worse than the pathetic life you are currently living.

• Sick
  • Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
I don't buy the vlogs are an hour of the day thing. He hasn't thought that excuse through.

It may only be an hour of the day. But there's Gary at breakfast, Gary with characters, Gary shopping, Gary on excursions, Gary at a show, Gary in restaurants, Gary on theme nights.

That all doesn't bappen in just one hour

Reactions: 12

Tabitha

VIP Member
The nerve of him when he knows he would make someone else pay for the whole thing
IMG_3846.png

and what the hell is this? Reminds me of the ape drawing of bonnie
IMG_3845.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Tabitha

VIP Member

How do we break it to him? I really don’t think he realises how old he really is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11