Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it there is nothing wrong with Gary's legs aside inactivity.

The fact that the doctors can't find anything wrong and he has to do the most basic of all stretches, even less than any average person is recommended to do, says it all.

Reactions: 4
There is clinical depression and situational (i was diagnosed with the latter when my relationship broke down). They can overlap. And of course, the people who seem to have it all, can also be depressed (i.e Robin Williams).
But spending 43 years staring at the same 4 walls, 12hours a day, with no reason to get out of bed, will make anyone depressed.
I will never get my head around how you reach 43 without having worked or doing anything independently.

Reactions: 13
IMG_4580.png

That crowd with a flight to catch is way more anxiety inducing than uploading a photo of little mickey c… oh and a job.

Reactions: 4
Aww, numerous trips to Orlando and cruises take their toll on our poor Gaz. Wish him well on his recovery sitting at home doing duck all, being an absolute sad excuse of a man, where any self respecting individual would never swap their life for.

Reactions: 6
The rage I had reading that caption when I was waking up for work on a freezing Monday morning has sent me into another dimension 😂 Flying in first class (for free) really takes a hard toll doesn't it? They can duck right off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure that he previously vlogged that he was having some form of therapy. I’m currently having anxiety therapy and the biggest thing is that you have to want to fight it. I’ve had a proper rubbish 14 months, starting with the loss of my mum (no sympathy needed) and I’ve really struggled with work sometimes. I’ve ended up been off for nearly 6 months but I’m almost ready to go back due to my hard work. Some days have been really difficult but you have to want to do it. To be fair, I struggled to go to a supermarket and had a panic attack at Disney on Ice. This is why I agree with the government for clamping down on people that are clearly workshy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He had therapy 10 years ago, don’t think he does anymore.

Can imagine him coming home from the trip. Throwing his suitcase on the floor, so his mum can go through it and pull out his dirty laundry to wash.

Going to bed in his hoovered room and fresh bedsheets. Where he will fester for the next 2 weeks and he’ll call it ‘recovery - with my legs up in the air, which no one sees’. duck off. Mum leaving him tea and snacks outside his door. Poor Gary, he’s been through a lot but at least he got to spend time his little mates (all 25-30 years old, the weirdo)

Dreading have to go through his photos and calling it #anxiety&depression, but maybe it’s because he took 7000 photos of the same tit.

i would not expect this from a teen…. Never mind a grown man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He’ll emerge from bed in about 2 weeks to do a haul video. Usual few hundred wasted on pins and tat.

His parents benefit most from him going on holiday. Must be a relief not to have this man upstairs in bed all day. He's mentioned that his parents are always worried about “what he might do”. Since he’s never missed a holiday, never stayed in bed on holiday, never skipped a meal on holiday…..they know he’ll be fine. They can relax totally, mentally and physically.

Reactions: 3
How abusive to hold his family emotionally hostage with threats of self harm.
With Gary being in his forties I don’t think it’s wrong to assume his parents are in the sixties and possibly retired.
Imagine manipulating your own parents like that.
Gary - GET SOME HELP IF YOU ARE GENUINELY ILL!!
I'm more than aware of long waiting lists etc but Gary has been like this many many years now and seems to never speak of getting any support for his issues or even talking about trying to but facing years of wait.

Reactions: 1