Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he is on benefits, imagine knowing the government is looking at clamping down and they are checking social media. Yet you still post care free on social media showing you living an anxiety free life.

I swear some of these vloggers think the internet is safe and private.

Reactions: 5
Obviously does enough to fool those that make the decisions on benefits

Reactions: 1
Obviously does enough to fool those that make the decisions on benefits
He is on benefits. I think he was probably signed off as too sick to work years ago when the system was a lot different.

Reactions: 4
His parents must be relieved he’s gone away for a while… won’t have to hoover around him for a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is on benefits. I think he was probably signed off as too sick to work years ago when the system was a lot different.
Typo - i meant ‘if he is on benefits’, ive really no idea except his is getting money in ways other than working. 🕵

Reactions: 1
Mr anxiety dancing around in epcot in Adams latest insta story video

Screenshot_20240115_062659_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just had a flashback to gary sitting in 1st class in disney clothes doing word searches.
Everyone around his was probably working on their laptop, reading or having a glass of wine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Such terrible anxiety

Screenshot_20240116_161037_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_161138_Instagram.jpg

Also....I mean...saying hello to a costume character is one thing...

Screenshot_20240116_161126_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
If I am not mistaken, one has to “wave” at the Disney statues to elicit a sound effect. 🤔 However, since the caption states “Hello Mickey”, then what the what?! 😜As you were. Yikes! 😳
He looks like he has escaped from a old people's home or institution and is just randomly wandering the streets talking to inanimate objects.

• Haha
Reactions: 9