Garrihy Sisters #7 One bought a house & another stole some poems, middle chick is sick hubby is unknown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't hear a word against Ian. He was the original Den presenter and introduced us to Zig and Zag and Dustin the Turkey (well those of us of a certain age at least)
Love Ian. Listen to him every day! He’s off next week…have to put up with Ray Foley.

Reactions: 4
Ella no fella = G3 no fella 👍 I think you’re on to something here!
No no, not at all, I have connection whatsoever with G-Force. I’m not sure I’ve ever even been to Doolin or Castleknock tbh.

however, I find it odd that on this forum when I, or anyone else, say something even mildly positive or balanced I am branded a ‘Troll’ . Surely we are here to ‘critique’ in a constructive way and not just slate our protagonists?

anyway, I’ll take a small break from posting if people think I am a G plant, I’m truly not. 😞

to show there’s no hard feelings here’s a wee Limerick (🎵 Fantastic Mr. Fox - the movie opening scene style)💋

🎵🎵
G One G Two G Three
Get lots of stuff for free
That reheated poetry book
Perhaps not the best look
‘Beot’ next chapter now just wait and see 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No no, not at all, I have connection whatsoever with G-Force. I’m not sure I’ve ever even been to Doolin or Castleknock tbh.

however, I find it odd that on this forum when I, or anyone else, say something even mildly positive or balanced I am branded a ‘Troll’ . Surely we are here to ‘critique’ in a constructive way and not just slate our protagonists?

anyway, I’ll take a small break from posting if people think I am a G plant, I’m truly not. 😞

to show there’s no hard feelings here’s a wee Limerick (🎵 Fantastic Mr. Fox - the movie opening scene style)💋

🎵🎵
G One G Two G Three
Not sure I branded you a troll @ella no fella

🎵🎵
G One G Two G Three
No it's just pretty much flat out slating here or else you will be directed to a rave thread.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Donncha isn’t the brightest but in an interview he said he finally managed to graduated with an honours degree in business sport management in 2017 at 38 from Cork Institute of Technology ( not UCC) after he first started it in 2004, postponing it due to his rugby commitments until he was about to retire. Doing alright for himself post retirement, busier than many of his rugby peers with media work.
I’m a big fan of Donners. I just don’t like that stupid breakfast show and all the fairness that goes with it.

I have no degree. I didn’t go to college but I’m doing just fine. I have a good job, work hard, studied along the way etc. Donncha’s education is a major derail but def gonna defend him on this one (as you are also)

🎵🎵
G One G Two G Three
You were a bit OTT about the Garrihy’s to be fair. Even my mother doesn’t rate me the way you rate G1 and G3 (I know you see what we see re. G2 and “Henry” is it).

It annoys me at times that if you defend someone on tattle, you’re directed to the rave thread. We’re all entitled to an opinion. It’s a forum.. to discuss and debate surely. But most of us do think they fell on their feet thanks to connections and social media. And they fancy themselves more than any fella could 💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s the funniest person to walk the paths of Doolin don’t you know
7EF4B8BC-B3BD-49F6-AB62-964FCE72B946.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I’ve run out of podcasts. Out of desperation, I went back to D3’s podcast to give it another try. Listened to Tommy Bowe’s interview. It was from mid lockdown so I’m guessing a yr or so ago.

He was great. She made it all about.. Doireann.. how early she gets up in the morning, how early she goes to bed at night (lies cos she posts late enough in the evening. Or did when I followed her). It didn’t age well cos there was references to “my boyfriend Paddy”. Highlight for me was when she said Greg O Shea was presenting with her and “people” aka tattle were saying someone else should have been given the opportunity. She said “that’s the way the cookie crumbles.. if it was me, I would have been delighted with the opportunity”.,, she was using the example of Greg but it was 100% about her too. Tommy went on to say that he had to audition for presenting work after his rugby career.. it wasn’t just a given that he had the job.

Anyway.. found it interesting. Herr producer things he’s Joe from MTGM (Vogue & Joanne). Doesn’t shut up laughing in the background. V distracting. It works with MTGM but in general I’m not a fan of a random laugh in the background for no reason.

Reactions: 9
So I’ve run out of podcasts. Out of desperation, I went back to D3’s podcast to give it another try. Listened to Tommy Bowe’s interview. It was from mid lockdown so I’m guessing a yr or so ago.

He was great. She made it all about.. Doireann.. how early she gets up in the morning, how early she goes to bed at night (lies cos she posts late enough in the evening. Or did when I followed her). It didn’t age well cos there was references to “my boyfriend Paddy”. Highlight for me was when she said Greg O Shea was presenting with her and “people” aka tattle were saying someone else should have been given the opportunity. She said “that’s the way the cookie crumbles.. if it was me, I would have been delighted with the opportunity”.,, she was using the example of Greg but it was 100% about her too. Tommy went on to say that he had to audition for presenting work after his rugby career.. it wasn’t just a given that he had the job.

Anyway.. found it interesting. Herr producer things he’s Joe from MTGM (Vogue & Joanne). Doesn’t shut up laughing in the background. V distracting. It works with MTGM but in general I’m not a fan of a random laugh in the background for no reason.
I'm sure you can find more podcasts 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads what is it about him...is it that he's meant to be the James cordon of Irish radio and not very nice? I switch him off ASAP when he comes on

I thought Ray Foley was hilarious and even fancied him a bit, maybe 15 years ago?
Find him both unfunny and unattractive now.
Not sure whether he has changed, or my taste has improved: maybe both!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lads what is it about him...is it that he's meant to be the James cordon of Irish radio and not very nice? I switch him off ASAP when he comes on
He’s a dose…on tv and radio

I thought Ray Foley was hilarious and even fancied him a bit, maybe 15 years ago?
Find him both unfunny and unattractive now.
Not sure whether he has changed, or my taste has improved: maybe both!
You’re taste has improved 🤣🤣I’d be seriously concerned if you fancied him. He’s not attractive in any way…soz.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.