Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. Like some people have strong Clare accents but most don't. It's just annoying and to me it feeds into the whole stereotype of Dubs taking the piss of of culchie accents and that's from a culchie that lived in Dublin 😂
I think we all put on the same culchie accent to take the mock out of our mothers regardless of where they’re from. I haven’t done it since secondary school when I realised my mum sounded nothing like the accent I was doing 🙈

I got a fair bit of slagging about my Dublin accent growing up too when I went to see my relatives from outside of Dublin. Friendly banter though 😂

Reactions: 3
Carl was genuinely funny during the lockdowns and when he was a SM consultant for 2fm ,his weekend show with Afric was hilarious and I loved listening to them both. I gave the morning show a week and have quit 2fm altogether 🤦🏼‍♀️ What I hate and I feel may have happened with the morning show is that Carl is being guided to wards the dancing monkey get the young people on SM and is unfortunately losing his genuine comedy. His wife has also been upping the SM posts/stories in what is IMO courting the insta hun lifestyle & it’s turned me right off both of them as she is a nurse who showed zero input when he wasn’t on the breakfast show
I do think Carl is the most tolerable of the three on the Breakfast Show but I couldn't follow him on Insta. He has such silly repetitive stories, the RTE studio in Paris, trying to get an IKEA sofa into the car etc. Those Ireland On the Phone To and Friday songs are about as funny as a dose of the runs. What's with the wife trying to be an insta hun now too I watched her story a few times and she was giving weather updates wtf. Sorry for derailing from for Garrihys .

Reactions: 14
She does this really weird thing with her eyes on tv. Rather than turning her head she looks at people right out of the corner of her eye and it’s a bit terrifying. i’m failrly certain it’s a Billy Barry trait - never turn your face from the audience.
The constant reference to mammy was really weird.

Reactions: 14
I'm sure she did it all by herself. God love her trying to save while living in mammy and daddy's rent free apartment
She does my head in but I will say most parents will help their kids in some way towards the first home of at all possible. And also, she’s minted!! Remember someone here found her accounts or something similar. She has to be earning so much between the radio gig, that crappy tv thing she did for the player, all the ads on insta, MC gigs etc.

9C811CE3-F10D-4440-A86F-CC3E0894C5E3.png

No lead attached to the harness yet if she came across a different breed with no lead, there’d be war.

Reactions: 10
Did ye see Dermot Bannon commenting? I know they are just joking but I swear to God if she gets a show with him to do up that house.... And RTÉ are throwing her at everything at the moment so wouldn't be unlike them to do it 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She does my head in but I will say most parents will help their kids in some way towards the first home of at all possible. And also, she’s minted!! Remember someone here found her accounts or something similar. She has to be earning so much between the radio gig, that crappy tv thing she did for the player, all the ads on insta, MC gigs etc.

View attachment 1670816

No lead attached to the harness yet if she came across a different breed with no lead, there’d be war.
She blocked me so I can't comment 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Credit to her, not easy to buy a house in this climate and she’s not the first person in this country to have been helped out by her parents. Im sure she has saved though. Now if G2 announced they bought a house I would definitely say ah here! But Dz has been flat to the mat working so you have to give her that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry, plenty of people working flat to the mat... She's flat to the mat getting paid a ridiculous wage from RTÉ for doing a mediocre job.... A not at all funny show on the player, a poorly conducted podcast (the guests are good, she is poor at interviewing), and a radio job where she tries to over shadow her workmates!

Reactions: 28
Sorry, plenty of people working flat to the mat... She's flat to the mat getting paid a ridiculous wage from RTÉ for doing a mediocre job.... A not at all funny show on the player, a poorly conducted podcast (the guests are good, she is poor at interviewing), and a radio job where she tries to over shadow her workmates!
Yaaasss👍👍👍
No doubt Euge gave a dig out. Can’t wait to see the Reno …I’m sure no expense will be spared. Anyone know location of house?

Reactions: 8
The reel of her dancing with the dog is the saddest thing I’ve seen online this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The reel of her dancing with the dog is the saddest thing I’ve seen online this week.
Get yourself blocked. You'll thank yourself

Yaaasss👍👍👍
No doubt Euge gave a dig out. Can’t wait to see the Reno …I’m sure no expense will be spared. Anyone know location of house?
She probably has to pay roughly 10% of that mortgage. Good luck to her, I'm probably just jealous 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.