Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does my head in but I will say most parents will help their kids in some way towards the first home of at all possible. And also, she’s minted!! Remember someone here found her accounts or something similar. She has to be earning so much between the radio gig, that crappy tv thing she did for the player, all the ads on insta, MC gigs etc.

View attachment 1670816

No lead attached to the harness yet if she came across a different breed with no lead, there’d be war.
I’d like to think her dog has a trained recall if she’s happy to let him off lead. Off lead dogs are not an issue if they have a trained recall and therefore don’t interfere with other people/dogs on a path.

Reactions: 2
I’d like to think her dog has a trained recall if she’s happy to let him off lead. Off lead dogs are not an issue if they have a trained recall and therefore don’t interfere with other people/dogs on a path.
Wasn't it a dog without a lead that attacked and killed her sisters dog?

Reactions: 5
Did anyone listen to Louis on the her podcast? He kind of stops short of saying he’s gay but certainly alludes to it in parts. He speaks about wanting to get away from catholic Ireland and loving the freedom moving to Dublin gave him.. a lot of the same line of thinking as Graham Norton when he speaks about growing up gay in Cork. Of course it’s his own business if he is and no big deal but often wonder why he’s so private about being out. Hope I’ve worded that ok! Don’t want to offend anyone

Reactions: 6
Probably to do with family opinions I'd guess. Is his mother still alive? If she's very religious he more than likely hid it for her. Just guessing.

Reactions: 4
Wasn't it a dog without a lead that attacked and killed her sisters dog?
Yes? It was obviously an out-of-control off lead dog - there’s a big difference. It should go without saying that they shouldn’t be off lead unless they have a solid recall & in the case of restricted breeds, that they are complying with the law and muzzled etc. Doireann’s dog is not on that list.

Reactions: 1
Eugene is an ex builder so I’m sure he is being enlisted to do the renovation. I’d say she stayed v close to home. Sure her rent in the apt is well over 2k a month on her own. She can more than afford to get a mortgage.
Was she not living rent free in an apartment owned by Euge and Clare?

Reactions: 9
Did anyone listen to Louis on the her podcast? He kind of stops short of saying he’s gay but certainly alludes to it in parts. He speaks about wanting to get away from catholic Ireland and loving the freedom moving to Dublin gave him.. a lot of the same line of thinking as Graham Norton when he speaks about growing up gay in Cork. Of course it’s his own business if he is and no big deal but often wonder why he’s so private about being out. Hope I’ve worded that ok! Don’t want to offend anyone
Loved Louis taking her down a few pegs! She has such notions of herself.

I thought the same. He nearly said it without saying it ? If you ever watched the British Gogglebox the family from Essex that used to be on it, the mum, dad and two sons.. the sons have a podcast now as they’re huge on TikTok called “ Not My Bag” something to do with their surname being like Baggazelly. Anyway they had Louis Spence on a few weeks ago and he said he was out unlike the Louis .. Louis Walsh. He actually named him. Not that I think anyone cares anymore if you are gay but I thought it was terrible to say that if Louis Walsh himself has never said. ( sorry for derailing ).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought the same. He nearly said it without saying it ? If you ever watched the British Gogglebox the family from Essex that used to be on it, the mum, dad and two sons.. the sons have a podcast now as they’re huge on TikTok called “ Not My Bag” something to do with their surname being like Baggazelly. Anyway they had Louis Spence on a few weeks ago and he said he was out unlike the Louis .. Louis Walsh. He actually named him. Not that I think anyone cares anymore if you are gay but I thought it was terrible to say that if Louis Walsh himself has never said. ( sorry for derailing ).
Louis Walsh can get in the bin, absolute creep feeling women up on telly without their consent. I would have thought G3 would have had better...taste in guests? He's a cancellation waiting to happen. For those that haven't seen the clips, you'll find them on YouTube - One was with Mel B

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Louis Walsh can get in the bin, absolute creep feeling women up on telly without their consent. I would have thought G3 would have had better...taste in guests? He's a cancellation waiting to happen. For those that haven't seen the clips, you'll find them on YouTube - One was with Mel B
You’re joking ? I never knew this ! I will look at my lunch break. I hate HATE people who do that. It’s sick

She was pathetic at the end asking “Louis if I was walked into a room and you were judging me what would you think”. CRINGE

• Sick
Reactions: 8
All dogs must be leashed when in Council owned parks in Dublin so she'd want to be careful.

I’d like to think that too but the amount of dogs off lead on parks that climb all over my dog, jump on my toddler and knock him over etc. I love dogs but so many ppl don’t train them and don’t put them on a lead. And don’t get me started on the ones that don’t clean up after them.

My dog has good recall but learnt from training classes and in the local dog park.I’ve seen dogs attack other dogs a couple of times because one or both are off lead.

Doireann came on moaning about an Alsatian being off lead with no muzzle (fair point) but she thinks her dog is exempt from the rules. I do think he’s a beautiful dog but I hate hypocrisy.

Reactions: 9
I’d like to think that too but the amount of dogs off lead on parks that climb all over my dog, jump on my toddler and knock him over etc. I love dogs but so many ppl don’t train them and don’t put them on a lead. And don’t get me started on the ones that don’t clean up after them.

My dog has good recall but learnt from training classes and in the local dog park.I’ve seen dogs attack other dogs a couple of times because one or both are off lead.

Doireann came on moaning about an Alsatian being off lead with no muzzle (fair point) but she thinks her dog is exempt from the rules. I do think he’s a beautiful dog but I hate hypocrisy.
Doireanns dog was off lead to so if the Alsatian ate Bertie for breakfast it’s Doiz fault 👍

Reactions: 5

I agree with the huge amount of irresponsible owners around but we’d be making assumptions about her dog if we’re saying she’s being a hypocrite because he’s off lead. He might be well trained, we don’t know. So I’m assuming he is before lighting on her about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.