Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the restaurant and she came across like such a knob. She thinks she is hilarious & her food was shite. Filters are her bestie because she looks fair different to her Instagram
I thought she seemed v different alright. It was the facial expressions for me. She either seemed v cranky or else making v bizarre and over the top expressions. When she walked out of the kitchen to applause from everyone, she looked so pleased with the attention. It reminded me of someone going up to accept an oscar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she gets arsey once she’s the butt of the joke
100% this. Has to be in control of the laughs, quickly gets uncomfortable and insecure when she isn't, and that's when the more cruel humour comes out. It's from a place of desperation.
Fascinating really.

Reactions: 17
Her Maura Higgins impression was never any good. The Pippa and So Sue me ones were good at the start and I think the daithi and Maura ones had a few funny moments but a lot of them fall flat. The Maura one was always awful.

Reactions: 10
Her Maura Higgins impression was never any good. The Pippa and So Sue me ones were good at the start and I think the daithi and Maura ones had a few funny moments but a lot of them fall flat. The Maura one was always awful.
She got my attention first when I came across her on insta and she did an impression of Pippa. The voice was ok. Not brilliant but I thought it was good. But what made me laugh was the perfect house and then you see the housekeeper in the background. I always thought Pippa was so polished, beautiful house, nothing out of place etc. I guess it reminded me that ppl have help. Nothing wrong with that but Pippa did always give the impression that she had a perfect life and beautiful kids and a successful business and did it all herself.

I found Doireann refreshing at the time and thought she was a bit of craic. But I feel like the more successful she’s gotten, the more smug she is or something. I genuinely wanted to see her do well but just one thing after another turns me off her. I hate “wowee”.. I feel like she took a cutesie phrase we use with our kids and made it her own. So now it’s a phrase that I’ve grown to hate. I think a major turning point for me also was the Roz impressions. She makes her sound a bit thick and I’d hate anyone to do an impression of me and make me sound so bad.

Reactions: 22
And Carl's fake busting his hole laughing. Jesus.
Carl is the most unfunny dose I have ever come across in my life. He was funny for 5 minutes during lockdown & now he won’t duck off. Ireland on the phone to you Carl emigrate to outer mongolia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Actually RTE productions are rife with that stupid fake laugh thing.

Carl is the most unfunny dose I have ever come across in my life. He was funny for 5 minutes during lockdown & now he won’t duck off. Ireland on the phone to you Carl emigrate to outer mongolia
Was it lockdown that made him famous? Ah FFS!

Reactions: 5
Carl was genuinely funny during the lockdowns and when he was a SM consultant for 2fm ,his weekend show with Afric was hilarious and I loved listening to them both. I gave the morning show a week and have quit 2fm altogether 🤦🏼‍♀️ What I hate and I feel may have happened with the morning show is that Carl is being guided to wards the dancing monkey get the young people on SM and is unfortunately losing his genuine comedy. His wife has also been upping the SM posts/stories in what is IMO courting the insta hun lifestyle & it’s turned me right off both of them as she is a nurse who showed zero input when he wasn’t on the breakfast show

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like Doireann is a one trick pony. Her whole shtick that made her funny and some what relatable at the beginning was her ripping the piss out of the huns but if you give it on a public platform you have to be able to take it and she isn't able for that. Any slight critic and she becomes very passive aggressive.

I may have said this on a previous thread but I absolutely cannot stand when her or her sister's do their imitation Clare accent. I'm from Clare and their mother's accent is not the same as everyone else's from the county I find it really condescending

Reactions: 15
Carl was genuinely funny during the lockdowns and when he was a SM consultant for 2fm ,his weekend show with Afric was hilarious and I loved listening to them both. I gave the morning show a week and have quit 2fm altogether 🤦🏼‍♀️ What I hate and I feel may have happened with the morning show is that Carl is being guided to wards the dancing monkey get the young people on SM and is unfortunately losing his genuine comedy. His wife has also been upping the SM posts/stories in what is IMO courting the insta hun lifestyle & it’s turned me right off both of them as she is a nurse who showed zero input when he wasn’t on the breakfast show
Carl wasn’t a SM consultant for 2FM 🤣 let’s not inflate his ego anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like Doireann is a one trick pony. Her whole shtick that made her funny and some what relatable at the beginning was her ripping the piss out of the huns but if you give it on a public platform you have to be able to take it and she isn't able for that. Any slight critic and she becomes very passive aggressive.

I may have said this on a previous thread but I absolutely cannot stand when her or her sister's do their imitation Clare accent. I'm from Clare and their mother's accent is not the same as everyone else's from the county I find it really condescending
They sound like pure and utter apes trying to imitate the Clare accent beneath their airs and graces. It's embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They sound like pure and utter apes trying to imitate the Clare accent beneath their airs and graces. It's embarrassing.
Absolutely. Like some people have strong Clare accents but most don't. It's just annoying and to me it feeds into the whole stereotype of Dubs taking the piss of of culchie accents and that's from a culchie that lived in Dublin 😂

Reactions: 8
Absolutely. Like some people have strong Clare accents but most don't. It's just annoying and to me it feeds into the whole stereotype of Dubs taking the piss of of culchie accents and that's from a culchie that lived in Dublin 😂
Hey now hold your horses young wan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.