Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it there now. It didn't need presenters. The crowd was only 1/3 full and only one segment was done in the studio as well as the briefest of chats to the celebs caught out.
Would have been fine as a 'candid camera catch the celebs and children' programme with a decent voice over.
Poor Brian Kennedy and Micheal Lister were cringing during and after it all. I think they hadn't a clue who Dz and the other guy were when the popped out from their disguises. Hardly Ant and Dec surprising you.
Overall, I enjoyed the set up stints and the kids with their Daddies playing the elves. The dog for the disabled child was a really strange addition. No need for a studio audience or hosts.

Reactions: 4
Darn it, I missed it this evening. So good they aired it twice! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I canā€™t start a new thread but whatever happened to doireanns cousin daithi o dronai .. hĆ© was on Irelandā€™s got Talent or something named similar .. even her grandad was in the audience. He used to live with her and Ailbhe and had eachother on Instagram but none of the sisters folllow him anymore and doireann unfollowed him. Must have been a big fall out

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m dying to see how quickly Doireann deleted any negative comments on the ā€œ would you like to see a series of big night out?ā€ I didnā€™t watch it but see it was roasted on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Little bit crazy Beo is definitely going ahead in Limerick on the 9th - I know they said 50% occupancy etc but sketchy AF with 16k cases today

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Love Beo amd have been a few times but I cannot believe they are going aheadšŸ™ˆ
What do you love about it, if you don't mind me asking?
It's not my kind of thing but I'm interested to hear what a person would get from it, and why you decided to go to more than one event?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also interested as to why you're reading a thread that slates the Garrihy sisters if you love Beo? Genuine question and not meaning to sound smart.

Love Beo amd have been a few times but I cannot believe they are going aheadļæ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the hell are these people who want Big Night In run as a series?! She must be deleting the replies that said no

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What do you love about it, if you don't mind me asking?
It's not my kind of thing but I'm interested to hear what a person would get from it, and why you deo more than one eve
I've been twice. The first was a gift from my mother so I travelled from Galway to Spanish Point for it. I'm ashamed to say but I'd never heard of Laura Brennan, HPV vaccine campaigner until then. Aoibheann spoke with her parents and it was a very moving and a really informative slot. I also heard Pat Divilly for the first time and was really impressed by him, his insights and I use some of his breathing techniques still. The second time was in Dublin and it was The Skin Nerd who impressed me there. Sile Seoige went on a bit too much. I'm more of a lurker here, I like to get all sides, I saw on Instagram that Beo was going ahead, personally I dont think that it should given the crazy numbers so I came on here to see what people thought.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I also went to a Beo event back in the days when I actually liked the Garrihys. It was overpriced for what it was but it was a nice, feel-good day, with interesting speakers. I learned a bit on the day, and got a lot of nice freebies and met a few small Irish businesses that I hadn't otherwise heard about. It would absolutely sicken me to pay the prices they are charging now (I was at one of the first ones, it was cheaper then and was advertised as a fundraiser???)

Reactions: 2
I've been twice. The first was a gift from my mother so I travelled from Galway to Spanish Point for it. I'm ashamed to say but I'd never heard of Laura Brennan, HPV vaccine campaigner until then. Aoibheann spoke with her parents and it was a very moving and a really informative slot. I also heard Pat Divilly for the first time and was really impressed by him, his insights and I use some of his breathing techniques still. The second time was in Dublin and it was The Skin Nerd who impressed me there. Sile Seoige went on a bit too much. I'm more of a lurker here, I like to get all sides, I saw on Instagram that Beo was going ahead, personally I dont think that it should given the crazy numbers so I came on here to see what people thought.
They always seem to be rolling out the parents, are the parents inspirational to some or something? Donā€™t really get why they think people would be interested in them but I havenā€™t attended any BEO events and didnā€™t listen to Doireannā€™s family episodes of the podcast so maybe Iā€™m missing something.

• Heart
They always seem to be rolling out the parents, are the parents inspirational to some or something? Donā€™t really get why they think people would be interested in them but I havenā€™t attended any BEO events and didnā€™t listen to Doireannā€™s family episodes of the podcast so maybe Iā€™m missing something.
I phrased that badly.. It was Laura Brennan's parents she spoke with.

Reactions: 3
So 2 grown adults isolating in a cottage with sweet FA to do all day and Mammy delivers cooked meals ? Are they for real ?! I would be beyond mortified.
On doireanns stories.. if they are in iso who took the photo of them

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.